Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apologies if this has already been mentioned but it is hard to keep track, what actual team news is there for Dunfermline? Is Williamson going to be fit because King (who was terrible) got absolutely nothing out of him on Tuesday. Also, I take it Ashcroft is now definitely available? I thought that Andy Ryan going off for the Pars actually helped them as McManus played well and he has caused us problems a few times this season.
Both teams have been guilty of going missing in big games this season and tomorrow is still, in my opinion, totally up in the air. I won't be surprised if Dunfermline give us 3 without reply but equally I know that if we manage to start well then we are also more than capable of the same. 

Ashcroft is available. Williamson will be a gameday decision. Not heard about Ryan. Also not sure about existing absentees - M’Voto and Beadling were both hoping to be back for this, I believe, but haven’t actually heard anything to confirm if they will be.

We have very limited cover, if Williamson, Ryan, M’Voto and Beadling are unavailable. The longer the game goes on tomorrow, that could be the difference between the sides - United will have a much ‘stronger’ bench than us. If Aird has to play full back, that will also weaken our threat going forward. However, barring another injury/red card, that shouldn’t be required.

28 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

There's too much niceity on this forum. Too much being scared to look like a meltdown, or "I'm not bothered look how much I don't care". Too much trying to look clever.

f**k that. f**k you United. f**k you for the years of misery you've put us through with your undefeated record. f**k you for Scott McDonald. f**k you for your stadium. f**k you for selling awful, overpriced food.

f**k you c***s so fucking much.

If we lose tomorrow I don't mind, I kind of expect it. So f**k you.

If we win, I'd love it Keegan style. And that'll be the biggest f**k you there is. c***s.

^^^ Jim Leishman

There's five of us heading up at 4 tomorrow, we should arrive around 5. We are wanting to get something to eat before the game, and don't mind a 20-25 minute walk to the ground. Where is the best place to park and can anyone recommended a kid-friendly pub that we can visit, preferably one that sells food?

5 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

The longer the game goes on tomorrow, that could be the difference between the sides - United will have a much ‘stronger’ bench than us.

We will quite happily lend you Emil Lyng, although his absence will only make our bench stronger.

1 hour ago, Jimmy85 said:

Dundee fans, for the most part, appear to be a decent bunch. The only negatives about them seem to be they fucking love Rangers, the vast majority are no voting shitebags and they steal from their own support. 

Away n shite, I don't know what Dee's your thinking about but Rangers (versions 1 & 2), the UK and thieving b*****ds  can all get in the sea

&

The Dabs can, get down, stay down and die

Thank you

1 minute ago, locheedee said:

Away n shite, I don't know what Dee's your thinking about but Rangers (versions 1 & 2), the UK and thieving b*****ds  can all get in the sea

&

Thank you

Mini *** found.

1 minute ago, Islay said:

There's five of us heading up at 4 tomorrow, we should arrive around 5. We are wanting to get something to eat before the game, and don't mind a 20-25 minute walk to the ground. Where is the best place to park and can anyone recommended a kid-friendly pub that we can visit, preferably one that sells food?

Barrels does food and has a car park. 10 minute walk from the ground at most. Further up The Ambassador does likewise but is a longer walk. At 5pm there should be some spaces on nearby streets.

There are plenty of other pubs around but none that serve food to the best of my knowledge

2 minutes ago, locheedee said:

&

Thank you

^^^Union Jack tattoo scum

3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Mini *** found.

2 minutes ago, banana said:

^^^Union Jack tattoo scum

Sorry too busy laughing at your shite attempts at a wind up I hit save by mistake...

Anyway have fun in the play offs & hope you don't end up doing a Hooley when you end up back in the championship

Dundee call one of their stands the Derry and sing Hullo Hullo, and claim to be nothing like the ****. :lol:

25 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Barrels does food and has a car park. 10 minute walk from the ground at most. Further up The Ambassador does likewise but is a longer walk. At 5pm there should be some spaces on nearby streets.

There are plenty of other pubs around but none that serve food to the best of my knowledge

Cheers for the info, will maybe check out The Ambassador. I've had a browse of the area and it looks like we should be OK to park around there.

1 hour ago, smpar said:

Thought their macaroni pie was alright last time tbf.

Have you tried the chilli, broccoli and cauliflower one Stephens do? Would be a good addition to the matchday catering.

Have you tried the chilli, broccoli and cauliflower one Stephens do? Would be a good addition to the matchday catering.

That sounds like something Stephens would never do in a million years.

On 01/05/2018 at 21:16, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Radio saying United denied a blatant penalty for a foul on Mohsni from a corner. Absolutely disgusting but not surprising.

Last season they said stonewall penalty for Hamilton v Dunfermline in Scottish Cup replay, where the foul was outside the box

1 hour ago, smpar said:

Dundee call one of their stands the Derry and sing Hullo Hullo, and claim to be nothing like the ****. :lol:

Not this pish again surely.

Archived