Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

39 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Its a joke that Ashcroft is available tonight, or more the manner in which he is available. I thought his sending off was on the soft side and Dunfermline are well within their rights to appeal, however should that appeal fail the player will then serve a suspension at a later date as opposed to missing the game he should be missing.

How does it take over a week to arrange a date for 3 officials of the SPFL to sit down and look at a 30 second video ffs. As a result Dunfermline gain an advantage of having a player who perhaps should be suspended. I dont blame Dunfermline in the slightest for making the most of this ridiculous appeals procedure and would want Utd to do the exact same should the roles be reversed.

Anyway on to the game and no doubt it will be the same 4-2-3-1 formation that we've struggled with all season. Fraser absolutely must start in the middle if he is playing, hopefully with King to the right and McMullan to the left with McDonald up top.

It’s great that Ashcroft is available....

Highly likely that this ill disciplined,  hot tempered thug will lose the heid once again and get himself sent off (again) for yet another outrageous assault on poor Skippy, thus cementing our march into the semi-finals.* ;)

*Where we’ll get pumped

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1900+ tickets sold for the Pars end. We're so #massive that it hurts sometimes.
3-1 United.

Already more than the travelling tinks from the Tay on Tuesday night, pleasing.

I will be embarrassed if this United team stumbles their way to another play off semi final and/or final. A bigger bunch of charlatans you are unlikely to find, coached by an absolute clown.

Will be a healthy crowd tonight and we should start as favourites however any United fan will tell you that means zero with this team. We can easily win 3-0 but just as easily lose 3-0

3 hours ago, dafcburty said:

Well, I think its fair to say his pre-match presser yesterday was interesting to say the least.... If the squad are as downbeat as he is then jeezo! Link

He's an absolute buffoon. Hope you got paid for sitting through that. 23 seconds was enough for me.

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If that's the case it is fucking scandalous.  Not surprising though.

I thought someone posted earlier in thread it's about 45% to go towards parachute payment and clubs split the rest. 

36 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

I will be embarrassed if this United team stumbles their way to another play off semi final and/or final. A bigger bunch of charlatans you are unlikely to find, coached by an absolute clown.

Will be a healthy crowd tonight and we should start as favourites however any United fan will tell you that means zero with this team. We can easily win 3-0 but just as easily lose 3-0

Some of the players deserve criticism but I think the biggest issue is the manager.  

I think the same players would perform far better under someone who knew what he was doing.

Then again there’s Emil Lyng...

2 minutes ago, Ylf said:

Dabs you shitting it for tonight or confident of going through??

Don't care really. We'll probably get through but I've no confidence that we'll end up winning the play-offs so it's really just delaying the inevitable.

I'm currently in favour of liquidating the club and starting again. Game's a bogey.

Dabs you shitting it for tonight or confident of going through??

Think you will struggle to find anyone who actually gives a f**k mate. As has been said, even if we get through this we will get cuffed sooner rather than later

28 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Myself and PMS will be waiting on Arklay St if any of the real Pars fans want to do their talking off the pitch.

I'm a couple of minutes away. What time should we rendezvous? 

Archived