The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

Think out of Cogill and Boyle.. boyle is the one with a lot of potential, I think a few seasons with Clyde once gets more experience could go places

Cogill was a very tidy centre half too, light years ahead of the carthorse who couldn’t get in the Cowdenbeath side we have just signed.

5 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Cogill was a very tidy centre half too, light years ahead of the carthorse who couldn’t get in the Cowdenbeath side we have just signed.

Absolutely. Given the choice, I'd have Cogill back instead of Boyle.

Absolutely. Given the choice, I'd have Cogill back instead of Boyle.

Would be delighted with either or even better both! We will need some midfield creativity with Boyle, Lamont, McStay all missing from last years team at the moment.

Thought Boyle and Cogill both came onto a game after shaky starts and would happily have both back. Doubtful it could happen though.

Just wonder would they be eligible for something like project brave and put them through a course at college as an incentive?

Be a strange one, that. Those two coming back up here for part-time football. Positive they could keep-on full-time somewhere down south.

Lot of diminutive and young players in the rumour mill, Peterhead lad aside. Needing some experience and presence about us. Centre-half and centre-mid.

I’m sure someone told me near the end of the season that both wanted to stay because it’s playin in senior football rather than f**k knows what kinda team would sign them in England.. good stepping stone for them I think so would be wise just givin it a shot 

Edited by BullyWeeLad
Autocorrect

I’m sure someone told me near the end of the season that both wanted to stay because it’s playin in senior football rather than f**k knows what kinda team would sign them in England.. good stepping stone for them I think so would be wise just givin it a shot 
I heard that as well.

Assumed it was nonsense.

Happy to be wrong.

11 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Surely Boyle must have a few talented mates from Huddy youth that are free agents and could recommend them for Clyde !! get the boy interrogated Danny 

Robert Green
Jack Boyle
Denilson Carvalho
Dylan Cogill
Luca Colville
Cameron Taylor

There's a list of their released players. I'd take Rob Green as a back-up to Blair Currie, and I don't think there's any doubt that Denilson Carvalho must be good.

I'm missing the first three match-days, it's an absolutely certainty we end up with Edinburgh in the fourth or fifth. Not the worst draw at all.

Edited by David W

There's a list of their released players. I'd take Rob Green as a back-up to Blair Currie, and I don't think there's any doubt that Denilson Carvalho must be good.

Yes. He must be good. After all, he has been released.

( Oh wait. That’s irony, right?)