The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

5 hours ago, cfcuk said:

How did Alan trouten play today one of the best players ever to grace the lower leagues

So good I didn’t even notice he was playing. 

Thought we played really well today, played with a lot of energy and closed down quickly not allowing Alloa to play too much. 

Grant motm for me, broke up so much and distributed it well. Also thought Gorman didn’t look out of place, a decent back up to have anyway. 

Goodies goal was a screamer. 

Just watched Goody goal. What a strike. 

What a goal!

Said it last season and I’ll say it again this season, on footballing ability alone, it an absolute injustice that this man is playing at this level.

15 hours ago, cfcuk said:

How did Alan trouten play today one of the best players ever to grace the lower leagues

I actually had no idea he was playing, but now that you mention it I remember hearing his name announced over the tannoy before kick off.  

I had a close look at the Alloa team to see who I recognised so either he looks different these days or my eye sight needs checking !

5 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

What a goal!

Said it last season and I’ll say it again this season, on footballing ability alone, it an absolute injustice that this man is playing at this level.

I said a thousand and 1 times....he was there for any bigger team to sign