The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

When’s he back? I’m gagging for a bit of signing news. 
Not sure, think he left Thursday or Friday and my guessing is he'll be away a week so hopefully some signing news the beginning of next week.

On 5/23/2018 at 09:13, D'Jaffo said:

Nobody said we’re going to automatically double our attendances but it’s a reasonable target to try and get more supporters to games.

Our attendance will go up anyway as more fans will be there at the start of the season out of interest and teams like Partick, Dunfermline and Dundee United will bring decent numbers.

Wouldn't count on us bringing big numbers, Somerset might be a good away day but I'm not sure if we've played anyone more over the last five years than yourselves. 

It's one of the further away days aswell, outwith exceptional circumstances I'd be shocked if we brought more than 300 through. 

As promised when Shankland re-signed, I am now a member of the AU500. Seems the positive  news of re-signing Shankland, Moore etc. has encouraged people to join and there is now double the members than there was a few weeks back.

Now time to get Rose, McDaid and Crawford all signed up.

3 hours ago, rb123! said:

League Cup draw tonight, have a bad feeling we'll get them up the road again.

Me too, but unlike some, I'm not too bothered about bragging rights, I just like the chance to beat them.

You never know how long it will be till we play them competitively.

Every time they looked doomed for the drop, we are pants. Every time we get it sorted, so do they.

I really hope we get them at Rugby Park.

Me too, but unlike some, I'm not too bothered about bragging rights, I just like the chance to beat them.
You never know how long it will be till we play them competitively.
Every time they looked doomed for the drop, we are pants. Every time we get it sorted, so do they.
I really hope we get them at Rugby Park.
Me too.

7 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Could be a good money spinner tbf.

Agreed but the likelihood is we'll get beat which will put a massive downer on the start of the season. I'd rather not risk it tbh.

Or now we have shankland and we absolutely tank them...

Unfortunately, they are on a completely different level since we last played them. Celtic didn’t manage to beat them at all once since Clarke took over. Whilst they despatched the lesser sides pretty much every time they game up against them.

They were Scottish Cup holders when we beat them 2-0.  I’m pretty sure they were 2nd in the top division when we beat them 3-0.  They aren’t invincible, though would rightly be favourites against  a team from a lower league.