The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

25 minutes ago, Ayrfan1910 said:

Out of interest does anyone know if the UB still have the ragazzi flag?

No, they burnt it after displaying it against us at the next meeting at Ibrox I believe. 

Is it not a bit of an omen that when Stevo played in nets for Raith he said he was wearing Bell’s gloves....just saying. It’s on the interview.

So far I’ve heard.....Kyle Turner from Stranraer, somebody called Stuart from scairdrie and 50p put in the pot for Scott Martin from hibs on loan (was at Arbroath last season) .

Is it not a bit of an omen that when Stevo played in nets for Raith he said he was wearing Bell’s gloves....just saying. It’s on the interview.
So far I’ve heard.....Kyle Turner from Stranraer, somebody called Stuart from scairdrie and 50p put in the pot for Scott Martin from hibs on loan (was at Arbroath last season) .

We’re more likely to end up with Stevo as our goalie tbf.

I’d take either of the two midfielders mentioned though.

9 minutes ago, somerset_lad said:

We’re more likely to end up with Stevo as our goalie tbf.

I’d take either of the two midfielders mentioned though.

Do you know anything about the lad from Scairdie? I heard a fee would be needed, think last time we did that was pay Girvan £5k for Moffat lol

Do you know anything about the lad from Scairdie? I heard a fee would be needed, think last time we did that was pay Girvan £5k for Moffat lol

Scott Stewart? All I know is he’s under contract but I don’t rate him that much. Pretty sure it’s Sandy Stewart’s son who’s pals with McCall.

Kyle Turner is also under contract but if he was affordable I’d go for him. Had a trial at West Brom a week or so ago I think but always impressed when we’ve played Stranraer. McCall also enquired about him when we signed Bell but Farrell wasn’t letting him go.

Scott Martin would probably be available on loan and from what Arbroath fans have said he’s more than capable of playing Championship football.

I think the next signing bust be rose and a keeper.

I’d say if Mcdaid and Crawford signs midfield will be sorted and don’t see us signing anyone else for there.

A new lb would be good I know people were suggesting longridge but doubt that would happen.

I think the next signing bust be rose and a keeper.

I’d say if Mcdaid and Crawford signs midfield will be sorted and don’t see us signing anyone else for there.

A new lb would be good I know people were suggesting longridge but doubt that would happen.
A left back and keeper are absolute necessities. Although I also think another flexible defender is needed too.

If rose, mcdaid and Crawford sign then that might be it for the rest of the team.

Scott Stewart will not go full time. His dad said on the radio he’s part time with Airdrie and at uni training to be a PE teacher. Don’t think he’s good enough for the championship anyway.

Martin is brilliant. He already had a run in the Hibs first team when they were going for the league in the championship when Barkley was out injured. Lennon rates him and I reckon he’ll do pre season with them and look to break into the team. He’s not a flashy type player, just superb at winning the ball back and keeping it easy so reckon he could do a job for Hibs.

We now need another striker. A BIG one!

Our chief scout says todorov is that player who will score all our goals.

Moffat he’s done! not good enough for this league never has been good enough for this league!

#allhailallymasterscout

I’m currently amusing myself reading through his latest ramblings.

Either he’s thick as shit or he’s the biggest wind up I’ve ever seen.

Some other clown said on that SRE Facebook page yesterday I think it was that McCall should be replaced with Barry Ferguson.

Trying to work out if it was serious or a joke.

Think he got banned tbf. I thought it was a joke but he was actually serious. Also said if we replaced Graeme Miller with someone better we’d have more money for players.