The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I think this team are going to cost me a fortune this year.

Absolutely buzzing for my first game on Saturday.

You'd better not be a jinx.

22 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I thought Forrest was marginally our best player last night but to be honest they were all great, on an even happier note a couple of us were round at the shop about 10 mins before kick off in order to buy our new tops and there was a large queue all doing the same, not to mention a few season ticket purchases just in the couple of minutes we were in there.

There's a real buzz about Somerset just now that I've not seen or felt since the height of the Barr era.

The best part about last night, for me, was that we didn't miss anyone who didn't start and only missed Sir Shanks of those who were subbed off, keep this up and the January window will be torture.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

I was at the Stranraer home and alloa away games but not the last day of the season...

If that helps.

Do you not like Dens Park.

16 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Anybody know where I can park on Saturday? Made the mistake last week of travelling without planning. A place I can park not too far away from the stadium, where my motor won't get tanned. :-)

Newton Mearns.

27 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Anybody know where I can park on Saturday? Made the mistake last week of travelling without planning. A place I can park not too far away from the stadium, where my motor won't get tanned. :-)

Troon train station

1 hour ago, ayrmad said:

The best part about last night, for me, was that we didn't miss anyone who didn't start and only missed Sir Shanks of those who were subbed off, keep this up and the January window will be torture.

Yes, I thought the exact same and it was only when McDaid, Adams and Robbie came on that you realised we also had Geggan and Moore not involved and then Docherty and Higgins still to come back that we really do have a pretty strong squad of players of a pretty good standard, even for Championship level.

I've also heard all the talk about how tough the league will be this season with all the bigger names and ex premier teams, however St Mirren proved last season how much a group of young players can improve in under a year and the likes of Livi also confirmed that a well organised group of hard working players can achieve anything when they all try their heart outs and stick together.

Can we do it ??

YES WE CAN !!!

5 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Yes, I thought the exact same and it was only when McDaid, Adams and Robbie came on that you realised we also had Geggan and Moore not involved and then Docherty and Higgins still to come back that we really do have a pretty strong squad of players of a pretty good standard, even for Championship level.

I've also heard all the talk about how tough the league will be this season with all the bigger names and ex premier teams, however St Mirren proved last season how much a group of young players can improve in under a year and the likes of Livi also confirmed that a well organised group of hard working players can achieve anything when they all try their heart outs and stick together.

Can we do it ??

YES WE CAN !!!

I absolutely agree with this but I'd be fucking delighted at an 8th place finish :lol:

6 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I absolutely agree with this but I'd be fucking delighted at an 8th place finish :lol:

Yes, hopefully I'm not getting my previous post thrown back at me in December when we're 7 points adrift of Alloa.............

4 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Been a class act for us in all 3 games so far. I get that McKinnon wants to bring his own guys in but I can’t believe Morton released him. 

Aye that's my thoughts and a few other fans as well. Very disappointed he was allowed to leave. He's a cracking player.

2 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

Park anywhere in between Maryhill Road and Garscube Road anywhere from the Lidl to up towards the ground or alternatively around Murano Street near the student flats. Either will be fine. 

1 minute ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Park anywhere in between Maryhill Road and Garscube Road anywhere from the Lidl to up towards the ground or alternatively around Murano Street near the student flats. Either will be fine. 

Cheers! :-)