The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Almost on topic, good to see this clown back in politics, her and Sam Galbraith were behind the planning application of the Heathfield stadium shambles.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-48110592

From what I was told at the time she was going to recommend approval of the development and give it the green light.  It was Galbraith, days into the job who knocked it back.

With what we know of subsequent happenings, I think we probably dodged a bullet

This is pretty cool. 

It’s a mod that I helped with, actually. It was a lad from Italy who has made Scottish stadiums for PES/FIFA over the years.

For anyone who is interested in that kind of thing, you can download a mod I did for pes on PC. Sadly these things are only possible on pc.

25 minutes ago, super_carson said:

It’s a mod that I helped with, actually. It was a lad from Italy who has made Scottish stadiums for PES/FIFA over the years.

For anyone who is interested in that kind of thing, you can download a mod I did for pes on PC. Sadly these things are only possible on pc.

Does it work with the LITE version? 

Does it work with the LITE version? 

Not actually sure - I can have ask someone who probably knows better than I do!

I wouldn’t expect that it does, however. That’s essentially just the demo game so the files will be different.

2 hours ago, super_carson said:

It's the groundsman we want to get a hold of....................

24 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Club to reduce admission prices for home tie against Inverness, £12 for adults and £6 for concessions, under 12's will go free.

Great move, would hope this will help boost the crowd given the size of the occasion. 

McCowan signs a 2 year deal with Michael Hewitt and Marc McKenzie also signing FT deals for next season.

Hilton, Faulds and Higgins are leaving at the end of the season.

52 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

McCowan signs a 2 year deal with Michael Hewitt and Marc McKenzie also signing FT deals for next season.

How many did McCowan score for the reserves this season, does anyone know? 

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I know Marc McKenzie is a striker, what position is Michael Hewitt?

Good luck to the three departing. 

I know Marc McKenzie is a striker, what position is Michael Hewitt?
Good luck to the three departing. 

Hewitt is a right back apparently.

Also Hare-Reid is in discussions for a new contract as McCall feels he’s really improved in the last 6 months.

See Devlins Walsall have just been relegated, he's much better than a league 2 club so can see him moving on, would like it to be back up to us but think he's quite settled down south.
His contracts up as well I'm sure, couldn't afford him though.

Players player of the year for Walsall this year. Sure he’ll have plenty of offers. Loved his passion when we was captain and would love to see him in an Ayr shirt again (although I think Smith was the best right back we’ve had in a very long time!)

Edited by ecocme

Far be it from me to take advantage of our much-vaunted railway provider's goodwill but, for the morally unscrupulous among you who are considering travelling to Inverness, it may be of interest to know that a weekly season ticket valid next weekend between, say, Dunfermline Town and Dunfermline QM, costing £11.40, entitles you and one other to free rail travel anywhere in Scotland on the 11th and 12th:

https://www.scotrail.co.uk/about-scotrail/news/we-are-sorry

Edited by Meathead

Far be it from me to take advantage of our much-vaunted railway provider's goodwill but, for the morally unscrupulous among you who are considering travelling to Inverness, it may be of interest to know that a weekly season ticket valid next weekend between, say, Dunfermline Town and Dunfermline QM, costing £11.40, entitles you and one other to free rail travel anywhere in Scotland on the 11th and 12th:
https://www.scotrail.co.uk/about-scotrail/news/we-are-sorry

Well that’s just saved £100 for me and my old man to travel from Edinburgh!