The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Right moving on.

Friendly on Tuesday night, chances of any trialists?

Hopefully another signing next week as well.
Yeah it would be good to see a couple of trialists playing on Tuesday. I'm sure McCall will have his ideal players in mind, with offers made to those guys. Hoping for at least 2 new arrivals before the betfred cup starts.
Been relatively happy so far with Roscoe and Doolan. Would be good to hear about what Celtic's plan is for Doohan soon.

I can't wait for Shankland to just sign for someone so we can move on from all this shite, however if it was Dundee United this would be unbearable for about two days.

In other news Kerr Waddell CB from Dundee been released from Dundee today, well he apparently found out via twitter but he seems like the type of Ian McCall signing. Don't if we need another defender tbh, certainly don't think he can play RB.

I can't wait for Shankland to just sign for someone so we can move on from all this shite, however if it was Dundee United this would be unbearable for about two days.
In other news Kerr Waddell CB from Dundee been released from Dundee today, well he apparently found out via twitter but he seems like the type of Ian McCall signing. Don't if we need another defender tbh, certainly don't think he can play RB.
Apparently on trial with Arbroath going by twitter.

Wee stewarty continues his obsession with Ayr United into the new season. Maybe at some point, he'll have realised that after three full seasons  in the championship, the once mighty United are just a Championship also ran like the rest of us. Absolute bottle merchants.

Absolutely fucking rattled after last year. Nervous breakdown beckons if we pump them three times again this year.

2 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

The bitterness and disrespect towards United here is laughable. For one none of you lot know the state of our finances. We may easily be able to afford these offers with the input from the Ogrens.

We are currently in the championship yes. We have to win the league this year which is not guaranteed but will be likely with two or three quality additions including Shankland. The fact is he would be joining the 6th biggest club in Scotland. Our aim will be to be in top six immediately upon our return which is a good shop window. He will make a fortune as well so all in all its not too bad for him.

Listen son, when dealing with us you will refer to them as Dundee United, we fucking own you. 

Edited by itzdrk

12 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Going to be a tad embarrassing when Dundees biggest club (spoiler: Dundee) win the league and consign big big big massive Dundee United to a third straight season in the Championship.

Is this not their fourth already? The type of consolidation we crave!

Can we please move on from blabbing about players who have left us and concentrate on future and player who may be joining us..... Personally I think Doolan will be great signing for us.... And a striker who has his back up and something to prove I think he will have a stormer for us next season..... 

No matter how good Shankland was for us , he no longer plays for us , all we can say is thanks for all you done and best of luck where ever you go, it should make no difference if he signed for Stranraer or Man United  he is no longer associated to us 

Same can be said for you lot.

Accept your shiteness and move on.

From what i’ve been reading seems like Ayr fans are struggling to come to terms and move on. Greetin about a player possibly joining another club when he isn’t even your player any more...

If he signs for us will be looking forward to giving you all it tight on here anyway.