The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

So that’s us getting relegated then...

Mental to think that’s the first real game any of those guys will have played in about 6 months. I’m just glad that some form of football is back.
It could be worse, Raith Rovers got gubbed 6-2 by Falkirk lol

3 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

I'll play devil's advocate and say the obvious Pre season results mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things, especially in a season such as this. And I'd have thought the same had we won 10-0.

Take the knicker wetting, snotters and tears to the SRE. Cheers. 

Mind Marko Roberts first team pumped Motherwell by 4 goals. 

Mark Kerr on today’s friendly: “It was a good workout for the boys and great to be back on the pitch. We’re building a totally new team and there’s lots of work ahead - today was a starting point for us in that respect. Now we look to step things up over the coming weeks.” https://t.co/OUN2vDQj2j

54 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Mind Marko Roberts first team pumped Motherwell by 4 goals. 

Also drew with Bolton that pre-season if I remember correctly. Season was gash though. Sort of proves the point that pre-season isn't really a good indicator of anything to be honest.