The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Hopefully we’re giving Houston at least 30 minutes tonight - don’t really understand why he has been on the bench the past two games and not came on. We can’t be going into our first game with Muirhead at RB and Roscoe at CB. 

Depending on how Hewitt does tonight he might shift to right back and Reading in at left back. 

26 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Looking at that line up and bench hammers home the poont that we are scarily short of numbers especially now that we already have 2 of the new boys out injured and Houston hasn't managed a single minute since March.  Giving me the fear if I'm honest. 

For a home match against Annan in this cup, I'd actually say that's a pretty strong line up and in a "normal" year I doubt if we'd ever have gone full strength even if we could.

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

For a home match against Annan in this cup, I'd actually say that's a pretty strong line up and in a "normal" year I doubt if we'd ever have gone full strength even if we could.

I would bet on all the guys not playing tonight being in squad on Saturday 

Just now, Robbo63 said:

I had that screen and clicked on bar above which said live commentary and it took me to the same screen as guys above 

Yeah was just coming on to say same - went back to the start and did it again and now same as everyone else