The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Todd and Wright in contention for tomorrow but sounds like Ndaba might be out. Maybe for the best he gets another few days off and comes back for the league games.

Ndaba definitely shouldn't be risked tomorrow. There's no point rushing him back for a cup game against a heavy legged Clyde.

19 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I just realised that Arbroath and Alloa are playing tomorrow. A draw please... 

Nail Biting GIF by memecandy

Draw or an Alloa win surely the acceptable results here? An Arbroath win and its panic (more so than already) stations . 

24 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Todd and Wright in contention for tomorrow but sounds like Ndaba might be out. Maybe for the best he gets another few days off and comes back for the league games.

Ndaba will not play tomorrow, heard being saved for Tuesday 

Edited by Robbo63

Paid my tenner and just hoping we play as many of the fringe players as possible plus Wright, Barjonas and Todd. My preference is to see Michael Hewitt, Paul Smith and Mark McKenzie starting or coming on, even at the expense of the three others. Nothing against the big man or the two new guys, but I'm a sucker for the academy lads getting as many opportunities as possible. 'mon the Ayr Possibles

7 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Paid my tenner and just hoping we play as many of the fringe players as possible plus Wright, Barjonas and Todd. My preference is to see Michael Hewitt, Paul Smith and Mark McKenzie starting or coming on, even at the expense of the three others. Nothing against the big man or the two new guys, but I'm a sucker for the academy lads getting as many opportunities as possible. 'mon the Ayr Possibles

Following the Elgin game and the injury to Ndaba I expect we won't be shy about rotating.

12 hours ago, Lochwood said:

Certainly hope that rat Zanatta is not in before the youth players tomorrow or any future games

The rat should never be anywhere near the first team squad again . Train with the academy lads before out on your arse in May . 

19 minutes ago, Iain said:

Just make him run up and down the beach for four hours a day.

It'd be nice to see him just running, not walking backwards talking to the bench while the game goes on around him. 

I don’t think he is a rat, he clearly wasn’t getting a new deal so had to look elsewhere. 

It is really hard to notice effort levels etc on streams so certainly interesting having someone being able to notice these things, in @itzdrk

Anyway, Zanatta was one of my least liked players in Scottish football before he signed for us so I look forward to that continuing. 

40 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I don’t think he is a rat, he clearly wasn’t getting a new deal so had to look elsewhere. 

Incidentally, I have no issue with him moving there. It's a short career; he needs to look after himself etc. etc. 

It's his twitter post that annoyed me. Any and all goodwill I had was eroded at that point. Being a petty and spiteful supporter I wouldn't have him near the team. 

It is really hard to notice effort levels etc on streams so certainly interesting having someone being able to notice these things, in [mention=21687]itzdrk[/mention]
Anyway, Zanatta was one of my least liked players in Scottish football before he signed for us so I look forward to that continuing. 

Aye I’ve got no issue with him signing for Raith. If anything I’m relieved he won’t be with us after this summer. However the Twitter post has left a bad taste. If he’d moved there in January and posted it there’d be no issue but he’s supposed to still be our player.

He can spend the rest of the season training on his own for all I care or putting out cones for the other players in training.