The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

No idea how much involvement Fraser McIntyre is having with the hub but he owns the ship inn and it’s fosters and red stripe in there. 

If this happens then I'll start my own Hub over where the SRE meets the NT and I will bring a big bag of cans to be dished out amongst the support. 

2 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

It'll be interesting how much a pint would cost.

If its like £4 for a pint well...

That’s nothing. I was at a wedding last Saturday (which meant I missed the football Saturday) and it was £5.10 a pint. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

If this happens then I'll start my own Hub over where the SRE meets the NT and I will bring a big bag of cans to be dished out amongst the support. 

The hub probably won't do pints .it'll be warm cans of stella poured into a pint glass by some big woman from dalmillin and she will kick f**k out of anyone that complains.

1 minute ago, 1nickydevlin said:

The hub probably won't do pints .it'll be warm cans of stella poured into a pint glass by some big woman from dalmillin and she will kick f**k out of anyone that complains.

I didn't know you knew my wife. 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

That’s nothing. I was at a wedding last Saturday (which meant I missed the football Saturday) and it was £5.10 a pint. 

Mate you should've stole the pint glass for that. 

I meant more to the point that its £3 for a pint of fosters at the wallace. The hub will need to keep it competitive priced for pubs around it.