The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

We have had very poor depth all season letting players go is madness and the club really should have pulled the trigger and been more ruthless in the market as soon as players have left. 

I don’t know if we will sign replacements the way things are going it seems less and less likely. I know its always a tough window but chalmers and young left weeks ago 

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

We have had very poor depth all season letting players go is madness and the club really should have pulled the trigger and been more ruthless in the market as soon as players have left. 

I don’t know if we will sign replacements the way things are going it seems less and less likely. I know its always a tough window but chalmers and young left weeks ago 

There is no player we have let go that effects the starting line up ( didn’t let Chalmers go he was recalled by his team ) Young was hardly getting a game , 99% of teams have only started signing players this week , what’s the rush any new player only misses tomorrow nights game , played 2 games since Chalmers and Young left and took 4 points 

17 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

There is no player we have let go that effects the starting line up ( didn’t let Chalmers go he was recalled by his team ) Young was hardly getting a game , 99% of teams have only started signing players this week , what’s the rush any new player only misses tomorrow nights game , played 2 games since Chalmers and Young left and took 4 points 

Comical Ali / Baghdad Bob | Know Your Meme

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I absolutely love it when folk panic before we then inevitably sign players and they act like nothing ever happened. 

The squad is still going to be threadbare even if three (good) new players walk into it.

With management (correctly) wanting to offer people long-term contracts, waiting until the last week of the window to start handing them out just invites another Gondoh situation. Otherwise it's six-monthers to the usual has-beens or loans which don't improve the club in the long term.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I absolutely love it when folk panic before we then inevitably sign players and they act like nothing ever happened. 

Tbf in the past 24 hours Finn has gone out on loan, players due back are still out, clubs sniffing around McGinty and possible Dipo bid if Nesbitt is sold. So a lot has happened to put the shitters up them. And the window closes in a few days. 

All we need now is an injury tomorrow night to really wind them up.