The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

23 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The club tweeted thanking the kit supplier for the images of the new kit, are they under the impression that they have released them ?

I scrolled through Twitter like a fanny thinking I had missed them

It's maybe #imminent

5 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

Tbf I'd probably be off in the summer too if I'd dragged the team up the league after 2 disastrous seasons, potentially seeing the best placed finish in 20 years

He meant Bullen not Akinyemi.

17 hours ago, jm86 said:

ICT scraping together the results that will probably see them into the top 4. Last two games are home to Dundee then us. Probably win them as well. 5th place beckons. Even winning our next two games we could still finish 6th, as Morton's three remaining games all look eminently  winnable. 

I watched the Hamilton vs Inverness game last night. To be honest if it hadn't been for suicidal defending and a total lack of discipline for the second Inverness goal in particular I did think that Accies would have taken something from the game. If Dundee don't revert to their terrible form of a few months ago I think they should be capable of winning against Inverness.

19 minutes ago, rgreig said:

I watched the Hamilton vs Inverness game last night. To be honest if it hadn't been for suicidal defending and a total lack of discipline for the second Inverness goal in particular I did think that Accies would have taken something from the game. If Dundee don't revert to their terrible form of a few months ago I think they should be capable of winning against Inverness.

Likewise if we hadn’t conceded a couple of goals against Hamilton in our previous games this season we probably would’ve won the league last night. 

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

The club tweeted thanking the kit supplier for the images of the new kit, are they under the impression that they have released them ?

I scrolled through Twitter like a fanny thinking I had missed them

Go on sale on Monday in both the shop and a pop up shop in Ayr Central along with 2 new t shirts , 2 new 1/2 Zips a new hoody and a new full zip tracker top 

11 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Go on sale on Monday in both the shop and a pop up shop in Ayr Central along with 2 new t shirts , 2 new 1/2 Zips a new hoody and a new full zip tracker top 

Any chance of being able to phone in for an order? Won't be able to get down to Ayr during the week.

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Another youngster off on trial. I don’t recall watret playing for us this season unless it was in the league cup. Our youth academy maybe has a few gems to improve the squad 

he was a 1 minute Cameo against Raither in December then a 5 Minute cameo against Cove in the Cup

1 hour ago, super_carson said:

Any chance of being able to phone in for an order? Won't be able to get down to Ayr during the week.

Yes you can phone  as from noon Monday as they will not be online until after the Raith game , 

1 hour ago, super_carson said:

What I would say is that after trying top on today it is the same sizing as Hummel 

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Another youngster off on trial. I don’t recall watret playing for us this season unless it was in the league cup. Our youth academy maybe has a few gems to improve the squad 

Not much use though if none of these players are going to actually get to our 1st team before being poached

15 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Not much use though if none of these players are going to actually get to our 1st team before being poached

Christ he’s no long turned 16 hahaha. If he makes us a decent fee and sell on clause you can’t grumble about that surely when someone like Fulham come along. 

31 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I’d rather have the money than gamble on a 16 being good enough for us. 

10 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

Tbf I'd probably be off in the summer too if I'd dragged the team up the league after 2 disastrous seasons

The club are fifth and have the second-worst form in the league over the last quarter, despite having a generous organic revenue stream and being gifted with the universally-acknowledged POTY. Promotion now means winning seven head-to-heads in a row. If he does that then fair fucks to him. A rather more likely scenario is that the season ends on Friday night.

It's not impossible to win this league while being a total imposter. David Martindale's beard did that not long ago, before he fucked off to comment on Gaelic television. I've no idea what he did in the interim but I doubt it was good.

Edited by Thumper

22 minutes ago, Thumper said:

It's not impossible to win this league while being a total imposter. David Martindale's beard did that not long ago, before he fucked off to comment on Gaelic television. I've no idea what he did in the interim but I doubt it was good.

You are triggering my PTSD again.