The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Based on pure entertainment value £22 is taking the absolute piss.  

Think we have approached a £3 difference to watch wee Paddy and Super Sam to Haaland and Gavi. 

It does seem to be the price teams in the league are charging though but that makes it no less ridiculous.  

21 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Think we have approached a £3 difference to watch wee Paddy and Super Sam to Haaland and Gavi. 

It does seem to be the price teams in the league are charging though but that makes it no less ridiculous.  

£10 for Adults £5 for under 16s and concessions and under 8s just thrown over the turnstile. How it should have stayed since the beginning of the millennium 👍

You add £22 entry to the price of a pie and a coffee, or one of those pizzas, then your totally skint.

2 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

£10 for Adults £5 for under 16s and concessions and under 8s just thrown over the turnstile. How it should have stayed since the beginning of the millennium 👍

You add £22 entry to the price of a pie and a coffee, or one of those pizzas, then your totally skint.

The Juniors is about 8 quid or something which in relative terms is even worse !!

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Will there be price rises for the sub par food and drink to go along with the sub par football?

We had to pay £32 for an 8 mile taxi journey in North Ayrshire last Saturday night, not to mention a £6.80 single on the bus for the outbound 8 mile journey.

The whole country is truly fcuked !!

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

We had to pay £32 for an 8 mile taxi journey in North Ayrshire last Saturday night, not to mention a £6.80 single on the bus for the outbound 8 mile journey.

The whole country is truly fcuked !!

I know, still recovering from my £2.40 single bus ticket from the Toll to the Sandgate.

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

The Juniors is about 8 quid or something which in relative terms is even worse !!

It's mental. Might be a different attitude when the new north terrace is done but £22 to watch Ayr get pumped is nothing but Harsh.

3 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Will there be price rises for the sub par food and drink to go along with the sub par football?

Stand in a big long queue for a pizza, that's finished in five minutes or a pie with a big bit of gristle in it 😒

Honestly, I enjoyed it when they sold the Lidls own brand twix's in the family stand 😂

53 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Granted £22 is too much for this level but it’s easier to subsidise your cheap tickets when you’ve got hundreds of millions in TV money coming in.

21 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Is there a guy on the SRE scamming folk selling the penalty spots from the pitch? Seen it a few times now. Says something about the former player club which I have never heard of 

IMG_1814.jpeg

Yes that’s actual true it’s Andy McInnes who runs the former players fund , inviting them to games and introduces them at half time , all money goes to helping fund that 

12 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

It’s definitely a lazy comparison - he was a far better player than Maguire and isn’t fat as f**k. Saying that - we’ll need some input from St Johnstone fans, as you could be right! @RandomGuy.

murphy.thumb.png.f27bcbb70c3cf9422b60e3df74a4da8e.png

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Left.

Good. Hopefully we get a left footer on the other side. I much prefer wingers cutting in than the old fashioned type. Bullen tried to get Mullin to do that at times last season and he just couldn’t do it. 

5 hours ago, Lochwood said:

Renewed my season today and was told a well known name would be announced on Monday,wouldn’t divulge if Scottish or English, so just have to wait and see.

Thankfully I am in Norway at Scotland game so can’t be accused of being ITK , someone needs to tell me who it is