The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

You ideally want to put him in a bad team that can't pass the ball and has little possession so is quite direct so that it represents what he's being built up to play in.  

Spot on 

25 minutes ago, Chrisrush1471 said:

The only time I watched Ayr last season was a goalless draw at Starks Park on a Friday night and it was genuinely one of the worst games I've football I've ever seen.

Should be said that this game summed up part of my earlier post. Isma could have made an easy cutback to Connolly with about 5 minutes to go, but put it into row z.

As for Ayr, I'm pretty sure at this point last season the general consensus was that they might be in trouble. If they keep Akinyemi I think that they'll be in the playoffs. There's monumental difference between teams who have an out and out goalscorer in this league compared to those who don't. Similar to Brian Graham who has pretty much guaranteed goals say this level when he's featured for any team.

10 hours ago, RedEd said:

Not much point in the council doing too much with it when there is a new athletics facility just along the road. 

It is time the council and the rugby club got a move on though.

I get that, but while teams are still paying to play there it should be kept to a certain standard as they aren’t letting anyone play on the pitch at the new facility 

1 minute ago, NilNil said:

Is your guys’ friendly against East Kilbride tomorrow at K Park and are fans allowed or is it closed door? Cheers.

Fans allowed in , you need a ticket to get in , buy online at Fanbase 

16 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

Going to wonder along to the game tonight as it's two seconds from my house. Any likelihood of Akinyemi playing?

interested to see the hype. Been impressed whenever i've seen him on BBC Alba

He played for 45 minutes on Saturday against Stranraer so I’d expect him to play tonight for a similar amount of time 

56 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

Going to wonder along to the game tonight as it's two seconds from my house. Any likelihood of Akinyemi playing?

interested to see the hype. Been impressed whenever i've seen him on BBC Alba

I'm fairly certain he'll feature unless the club have accepted a bid between Saturday and today which there have been no murmurs off.