The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Don’t think there’s too much that was said we didn’t know etc. By the sounds of some of the sound bites, I’d still expect maybe 1 or 2 outgoings. Not many controversial questions, but the guy asking about communication of the players seemed to irk Bullen as he was quite sharp with his response and ended up standing up to address the old boy. 

27 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Full backs are a known issue and we are trying to address it. Ecrepont and Hewitt have basically got the ball in their court whether they want to be here as Bullen feels they have a lot of work to do but are at an age where they need to play. He did say he’d tried to sign a left back but he went to Halifax for way more money. He thinks Ecrepont is still behind Reading and feels as though the latter needs someone to really push him on as he felt he became too comfortable and that’s why his levels dropped. 

A quick google shows Ryan Galvin, a left wing back recently signed for Halifax from Sheffield Wednesday.

At least it appears we’ve acknowledged the problem and are actively trying to fix.

Just now, Hazbart said:

A quick google shows Ryan Galvin, a left wing back recently signed for Halifax from Sheffield Wednesday.

At least it appears we’ve acknowledged the problem and are actively trying to fix.

But continually getting rejected by targets

5 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Don’t think there’s too much that was said we didn’t know etc. By the sounds of some of the sound bites, I’d still expect maybe 1 or 2 outgoings. Not many controversial questions, but the guy asking about communication of the players seemed to irk Bullen as he was quite sharp with his response and ended up standing up to address the old boy. 

It was a bizarre question in fairness but Bullen still answered it properly. 

1 minute ago, wullieaufc said:

Am I right in thinking that they said the bid we got for Dipo was more than we rejected in January?

Yeah they said we got more plus the add on. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

It was a bizarre question in fairness but Bullen still answered it properly. 

Aye it wasn’t really a question in all honesty. “I’ll stand up so I can see you” was definitely him wanting to know what he looked like haha. 

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

Yeah they said we got more plus the add on. 

Aye it wasn’t really a question in all honesty. “I’ll stand up so I can see you” was definitely him wanting to know what he looked like haha. 

Wait, what was the question?

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

But continually getting rejected by targets

That's the nature of the beast at our level I'm afraid, it's time you accepted this as you seem fixated by our failings, despite also weirdly wanting us to do well.

This must be you regularly on here:

Numbers Calculating GIF by netflixlat

The delay in kitting out some offices will have no impact on us fans, really should calm down. 

The problem with LB position was a concern at the club way before Christmas and will be dealt with, it fitted someone's agenda on here for some reason that it was all about RB, that was never the case. 

We'll get players in no doubt, just hope Glendinng ups his game because we need quality, 4 minimum. 

1 minute ago, Shibuya said:

Wait, what was the question?

Tocker said the question was about communication (which everyone assumed was about club to fans) and they the guy just went off on a tangent about players not communicating during the Partick games and hiding and only 2 or 3 of the players talking to each other. Bullen immediately said was there a lack of communication away at Inverness, home to QP 5-0 etc.  He did go on to say we do lack that as we have a younger group, but did say they have a year more experience etc now.  

1 minute ago, Mod1967 said:

The delay in kitting out some offices will have no impact on us fans, really should calm down

The problem with LB position was a concern at the club way before Christmas and will be dealt with, it fitted someone's agenda on here for some reason that it was all about RB, that was never the case. 

We'll get players in no doubt, just hope Glendinng ups his game because we need quality, 4 minimum. 

Aye OK Taylor Swift.

2 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

The delay in kitting out some offices will have no impact on us fans, really should calm down. 

If it was known way before Christmas then it’s been known about for coming up on a year, so let’s hope it’s dealt with a little more quickly now..

9 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

That's the nature of the beast at our level I'm afraid, it's time you accepted this as you seem fixated by our failings, despite also weirdly wanting us to do well.

This must be you regularly on here:

Numbers Calculating GIF by netflixlat

What one are you in this picture 😉 

780F926A-9CFE-49FF-8024-850FC801C142.png