The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Smith and Pendlebury both have their good attributes, but it is far too lightweight a pairing at this level IMO. I wanted to play them both in a three this weekend, but absolutely not in a two!

Could maybe play a midfield three with Musonda as a dm behind smith and pendlebury

Just now, Bowl-of-chilli said:

If this is the squad we are rolling with for the season, this is going to be a fucking grim 9 or 10 months.

Got absolutely no notion whatsoever at the moment for attending games. Good job I’ve already bought my season.

This is the first season in my entire Ayr supporting life that I’ve not got a season ticket (for different reasons not just the shite product on the park)

Think I’ve made the correct decision. 

Where did the idea that McAllister can play midfield come from? It was Hopkin that shoved him in there where he was woefully out his depth. The guy can barely pass five yards in front of him so he’s never going to be able to play in midfield. 

We can add a centre midfielder to our shopping list now. Potentially needing 3-4 players in. 

Defensive Mid, Attacking Mid, Striker and a RB at an absolute minimum.

The Chalmers situation is now a sideshow and should be treated as such.

Edited by WATTOO