The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Mathie - Is that everyone in? 

*NOISE OF THE SHUTTERS SLIDING DOWN OUTSIDE*

Aw is it Mathie who's formulated the plan?  The shutters won't reach the ground or be made of  mars bar wrappers.  Nothing to worry about. 

1 minute ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Are we getting to know eachother now?? 

Ok @Rb123can you pick me up from the house tomorrow pal, ta

When all the lads go out for dinner but we have nothing to talk about because we can all see what everyone had. 

pasted_image_0.0.jpeg

13 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I missed the hair whisperer thing what was that about?  Seen enough mental shit otherwise though. 

I think it was a creepy thing about the good old days when men could stroke women's hair or grope them. Something like that!

21 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I missed the hair whisperer thing what was that about?  Seen enough mental shit otherwise though. 

On (another) thread about sexual assault allegations, proudly stating he would regularly brush women’s hair out the way to talk to them in busy bars/clubs, and that there was absolutely nothing strange about this behaviour at all.