The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

23 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Wattoo will have subconsciously got himself banned. There was no coming back for him on this thread once he was proven wrong about Bullen. His ego would never allow it.

Not surprised to hear that as well as being a raging gammon, he was also an incel.

Been reading up on him this morning.  

Screenshot_20230922-074409.png

21 minutes ago, AllySloan said:

Yeah but only cause I live in Glasgow anyway lol

I know, I’m the same, only 15 / 20 mins away from me so no excuse really

If I can drag myself down to Somerset for that last Friday……….

Last week Murphy was my mental crutch for turning up.

This week I’m using Dowds (only to see his name not on the team sheet at 7pm)

1 minute ago, 1nickydevlin said:

She's a complete battleaxe that lassie.

She is right on this occasion tbf, just responding to grown adults having a meltdown about a Celtic cross on a testimonial shirt.

Its a pretty poor way to treat one of your best ever players, days before his testimonial. 

14 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

She is right on this occasion tbf, just responding to grown adults having a meltdown about a Celtic cross on a testimonial shirt.

Its a pretty poor way to treat one of your best ever players, days before his testimonial. 

Aye, 100% this.

9 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Have to agree, there are plenty of things to be annoyed about just now. This one is being blown massively out of proportion, although I reckon it is more indicative of the general mood amongst the support. If we were flying high and nobody had been eaten by Provan's attack dog last Friday it would probably be met more with a general shrug with the odd comment. We are now in an odd place where people are being consumed by frustration and attacking everything the club puts out, for example the youth board yesterday which should have been a good news story also took some flack from folk demanding Provan is punted. There is a time and a place and this that certainly isn't it. 

If the shirt isn't for you then cool, lets not burst Moff's bubble before he has even played.
(Cards on the table I'm not keen on it personally, so won't buy it. However, respect he's made some personal touches on it so it'll be a great talking point for him in the years to come)  

11 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Someone introduced themselves to me as such and such from pie and bovril down in Dumfries a couple of years back. I know their real name now (obv not wanting to say) but can’t for the life of me remember their pie and bovril name

I've a vague memory that might have been me 🤣

6 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Have to agree, there are plenty of things to be annoyed about just now. This one is being blown massively out of proportion, although I reckon it is more indicative of the general mood amongst the support. If we were flying high and nobody had been eaten by Provan's attack dog last Friday it would probably be met more with a general shrug with the odd comment. We are now in an odd place where people are being consumed by frustration and attacking everything the club puts out, for example the youth board yesterday which should have been a good news story also took some flack from folk demanding Provan is punted. There is a time and a place and this that certainly isn't it. 

If the shirt isn't for you then cool, lets not burst Moff's bubble before he has even played.
(Cards on the table I'm not keen on it personally, so won't buy it. However, respect he's made some personal touches on it so it'll be a great talking point for him in the years to come)  

Yeah - I think everything is being jumped on right now, which isn’t a good place to be. People need to be able to take a step back at times, and I can definitely be included in that! We don’t want the current shitshow to overshadow the day that Moffat has earned - hopefully we can get a little bit of positivity tonight and everyone here behind Moffat on Sunday.

I wouldn’t even contemplate buying it either, and I doubt many will but ultimately the purpose is all about him and his memories. I didn’t click around his favourite Ayr tops and the design, so I can see that now!