The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Amartey came on yesterday with 2 minutes remaining (managed about 7-8 min in the end. He hasn't played for weeks but he impressed me, not because he managed to get a shot off but because he could have come on and went gung-ho to prove a point, he didn't, he took the ball in to the corner, he slowed the game down in the final minutes  and was just very professional 

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Amartey came on yesterday with 2 minutes remaining (managed about 7-8 min in the end. He hasn't played for weeks but he impressed me, not because he managed to get a shot off but because he could have come on and went gung-ho to prove a point, he didn't, he took the ball in to the corner, he slowed the game down in the final minutes  and was just very professional 

Aye but he still didn't run hard enough for me.

6 hours ago, Only me... said:

Heading back across the Queensferry Bridge, we heard on the radio that "tonight's playlist is from Aiden McGeady". Must have been radio Scotland. DJ MGD . Thought he had a tight hamstring a couple of months ago, maybe sees same doctor as Musonda. 

It was the hamstring that done for him at Hibs...

I think he'll hang up his boots at the end of the season IMO

1 hour ago, Scott-ish said:

I know he couldn't normally hit a bulls arse with a banjo but theres not much more he could have done there to be honest. Just a cracking block by the defender.

Needs to hit it earlier and not assume he's done the hard work by going round the keeper.

16 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

How the hell are we supposed to explain to anyone that McKenzie doesn't score this...

image.thumb.png.bf43e42aec65552c256d5400ecf526e4.png

If that is Dowds, it's a goal.

McKenzie has done the hard work by rounding the goalie but he then took a second to steady himself for a shot allowing the defender to slide in. A predator burries that chance.

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

If that is Dowds, it's a goal.

McKenzie has done the hard work by rounding the goalie but he then took a second to steady himself for a shot allowing the defender to slide in. A predator burries that chance.

Aye he’s taking the ball on his weaker foot and needs to slow down to get a shot away. If it’s any of the other forwards besides Rose it’s a goal. McKenzie did well for the first goal though although I’m not sure how he found himself in so much space. 

25 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye he’s taking the ball on his weaker foot and needs to slow down to get a shot away. If it’s any of the other forwards besides Rose it’s a goal. McKenzie did well for the first goal though although I’m not sure how he found himself in so much space. 

I think rose would score that