The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Do I like when we lose no I absolutely hate it, will I mind if we lose on Saturday no so long as it spells the end of bullen. Sometimes you need to take a step back to move forward. I do have a horrible feeling that unless it’s a convincing Inverness win he might still be in place for a little longer 

If they are working on something during the window, like a couple of deals over the line before Saturday, it might calm folk down a bit to see how it works out. But it would only work if it was players folk had heard of. 

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

If they are working on something during the window, like a couple of deals over the line before Saturday, it might calm folk down a bit to see how it works out. But it would only work if it was players folk had heard of. 

I’m not sure what I would be more amazed by - Bullen getting emptied or us getting transfer business done early…

16 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Danny Wilson is looking for a club in Scotland 🤔 Would be okay I this level I believe 

After 2 years, I don’t see anything different, and don’t expect it either until he has gone.

I could take the style of play - just at times - if we were challenging at the top of the league - but we are in a relegation battle and IF we were very lucky in the January transfer market, it would only paper over the Bullen cracks - again (Dipo).

Edited by AUFC 1910

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

don’t think he’s played much since 2022

Sounds ideal then 😂 

Honestly can't think of anyone off the top of my head that could potentially fill the much needed cover at the back.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Played 29 games last year albeit hasn’t played since October.

I'd take that 👍 the other one was ex Motherwell defender Jake Carroll, though he was recovering from an injury.

11 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Sounds ideal then 😂 

Honestly can't think of anyone off the top of my head that could potentially fill the much needed cover at the back.

Lee Ashcroft being touted around on Twitter… 

I’m not sure about the full back area though. 

12 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Lee Ashcroft being touted around on Twitter… 

I’m not sure about the full back area though. 

O’Reilly who’s out of contract at Raith would be ideal if we could somehow convince him. Can play CB and cover LB I think. 

8 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

i know Andy Halliday's name was thrown about he would be perfect since he's experienced and can play full back and Central midfeild but i doubt we would get him

Livingston are heavily linked with him.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

O’Reilly who’s out of contract at Raith would be ideal if we could somehow convince him. Can play CB and cover LB I think. 

That's a good shout.

Could sign Sheridan and Wotherspoon on a free and start them against their old club on Saturday 😒

11 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Raith want to extend his deal

2 hours ago, Rb123 said:

He won't be about long if the fans turn against him at Somerset on Saturday

Smith had to act on sacking Hopkin after near riot scenes that night at Somerset where Hopkin's family had to be ushered away by stewards.

Yet he did not act. Hopkin resigned. 

1 hour ago, Roxanne's man said:

Danny Wilson is looking for a club in Scotland 🤔 Would be okay I this level I believe 

Mary's Prayer was awright I guess