The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

To be fair you half did. Setting aside your swaggering admittance to your club stealing money from the public purse to finance your lofty status and overly large stadium to enable old firm fans to watch their heroes (to be honest I’ve fair enjoyed so many of them watching you beat them), your previous post omitted the fact that your clubs stewards voted to un-die a dead club that had died a death through dying. How much is the Ayrshire Cup worth these days when submitting it as an asset on your accounts? My club may not have the lofty position, the Lego stadium or be in ‘possession’ of the Ayrshire cup but I’m happy and confident in the historical moral compass of my club. 

Enjoy League One chump.

Saw the topic was hot, only to find we have intruders from Greenock again. Didn't hear a cheep from them until a couple of weeks ago. They are, without a doubt, the most tedious posters on these boards and I have most of them on mute, which I highly recommend. I even tolerate Kilmarnock fans more than that lot.

They are the form team of the division right now though and we'd all love it if we could string together a set of results like that, however we won't with Bullen in charge. I don't think the squads are that much different, but Imrie took steps to sort weaknesses while we still need to sort the glaring deficiencies up front, in midfield and at right back. It's worrying we have made no moves yet in this window, other than players out. 

Between the new guy finding a Facebook post that obviously contains the club's true wage structure and Greenock's finest collection of virgins and terminal alcoholics invading at 2am, think it's fair to say that this thread is in about as much of a mess as the club right now.

Anyway, post-match is up. Would recommend putting the dog in the back yard first.

I would say playing against an injury ravaged team who then lose other key players during the match falls under the category of luck. Bad luck isn’t selecting a striker who isn’t really a goal scorer for a game where plenty of chances appear. 

Terrible awareness to not realise the abundance of chances occurred as the opposition were perhaps not at full strength.  He’s clearly rattled and ran out of objective reasons and actions he can take to turn this around. 

Like the match the interview was a tough watch. We were lucky the ref never gave the pen in the 90th minute and he’s talking about being unlucky. 

I think McKenzie scores one of the chances that fell to rose. I can see rose is shite why can’t bullen? 

Going forward we need amartey chalmers and Murphy in the pitch let them interchange and ask one of them to get close to Dowds. 

He's deluded. Utterly deluded. No recognition of the fact Arbroath were literally the walking wounded. We should have won that match and he's talking about luck and everything going against us.

Even if you take that point at face value - What about them hitting the post Lee? What about Reading's foul in the box that looked like a penalty (haven't seen it back)? Was that not good luck? 

So so frustrating. He really isn't up to the job. We're going down if he remains in charge.

51 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

Delighted to see the moron is now relying entirely on luck to get us out of this mess. Couldn't watch it till the end.

He comes across like a guy who has had 1 number come up on his lottery ticket and is wonder why he they haven't paid him the jackpot.