The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, GaryMc93 said:

I'm sure Mitchel Frame is from Ayr so he could solve the LB issue and from my FM save I would recommend Daniel Kelly who actually made his debut at the weekend.

Can also vouch for Kelly going by my FM save haha

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

I honestly did not think they would pull this off hats off to Smith and Mathie also dispells the myth that we were not allowing potential managers to have a back room staff and just shows Bullen was being stubborn.

Bullen is 52. Brown is 38.

5 minutes ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

image.gif.f250db9a2210290f6d651342b67373a1.gif

looking forward to pumpin wee Ayr even more now 

We will put you out the Scottish Cup

46 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

No but my wife might be later!

North Carolina Dancing GIF by UNC Tar Heels

Update. Its a no. I’m paraphrasing but was along the lines of “get yourself to f**k. Go and shag Scott brown if he’s got you this excited. And stop telling your internet pals that you want to have sex with me”. Didn’t even paraphrase. Anyone got Scott’s number?

Just now, shizzlemanizzle said:

Update. Its a no. I’m paraphrasing but was along the lines of “get yourself to f**k. Go and shag Scott brown if he’s got you this excited. And stop telling your internet pals that you want to have sex with me”. Didn’t even paraphrase. Anyone got Scott’s number?

Pishing myself at this.

I know Sportsound has always had a wee crush on Ayr but in between all the direct praise of the club and the indirect stuff that comes from continually gobbling Sir Lawrence, it's all getting very saccharin.