The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Quite a classy post from Bullen on Facebook. Clearly no hard feelings between him and the club. 

Agree he seems a decent enough guy, shame he played guff football and was maybe let down by the recruitment team 

12 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Quite a classy post from Bullen on Facebook. Clearly no hard feelings between him and the club. 

Smith said on Graham Speirs podcast that Bullen said there was no hard feelings and that the pair would be staying in touch. 

Edited by D'Jaffo

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I know it’s not a popular opinion but Bullen was a classy guy so I’m not surprised. Not on Facebook so I can’t see it but I’m not surprised he’s left with grace.

On the BGM - Playing an FM save and looking for a new assistant and noticed that Bullen had got the Barsley job which was surprising as he usually gets Ayr relegated and i had a gander at his milestones.  

2023 - Ayr United Viaplay Cup Winners

The c**t beat Kilmarnock 3-0 in the final :lol:

BGMCUP.png

See folk that very about grassing, do they ever consider that it's their own actions that give people a reason to report them?

Naw, it's no me acting the c**t that's the problem, it's you pointing out in acting the c**t 🙄

Just now, Peil said:

See folk that very about grassing, do they ever consider that it's their own actions that give people a reason to report them?

Naw, it's no me acting the c**t that's the problem, it's you pointing out in acting the c**t 🙄

So writing one time in big fonts was enough for a ban?When I was recovering from a operation and found it difficult to see cos ive coraticonos?And have barely sight in one eye?

So that was acting like a c**t?Being autistic and dyslexic is acting like a c**t?Seriously hope that never happens to any of your family or people you know

Tell me what ive done wrong today?I'm pro Ayr always have been had season books been going since was in secondary in 90ties?

All get in here is wee digs trying to noise me up or bitching to Div

Its almost as if you don't care about the team or want to talk football 

5 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

So writing one time in big fonts was enough for a ban?When I was recovering from a operation and found it difficult to see cos ive coraticonos?And have barely sight in one eye?

So that was acting like a c**t?Being autistic and dyslexic is acting like a c**t?Seriously hope that never happens to any of your family or people you know

Tell me what ive done wrong today?I'm pro Ayr always have been had season books been going since was in secondary in 90ties?

All get in here is wee digs trying to noise me up or bitching to Div

Its almost as if you don't care about the team or want to talk football 

I'll be honest, I've never come across you before today.

That alone is enough for me.

Oh I'm autistic, one of my sons is dyslexic, being a c**t is unrelated to either of those things. It's just who I am

Edited by Peil

1 minute ago, Peil said:

I'll be honest, I've never come across you before today.

That alone is enough for me

But the others have and know the story but still do there pile on shit then cry for Div to boot me when I respond to something that has been said that they don't like

I suppose I'm not to be considered a real person with thoughts opinions and feelings then?

But hey ive Rangers memorabilia so that is obviously clearly executable cos I must be a bad person?

Must be right wing or a monarchist or something or have other dodgy political views?

So its okay to berate me and say what ever behind your screens

Well I'm a real person with real feelings with free speach to have a opinion in here or anywhere else about anything 

28 minutes ago, Peil said:

Basically people who want to act like a c**t but don't want the consequences of acting like a c**t.

Just now, Scott-ish said:

I'd just like to point out that this thread has been an absolute bin fire today.

We've waited so long for a home win, an exciting manager, a bit of hope just to see it descend into chaos.

Is this Bullens true legacy?

Without Lee Bullen there would be no Scott Brown. That's his legacy.