The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Killiefan getting blasted as a hunn just because he feels the same as most of the country outwith the east end of Glasgow, and now South Ayrshire, is quite a stretch. Broon was always a controversial character as a player but I fully believe he will now put all that nonsense behind him and go on to be a decent manager. Good luck to him.

On Sanders, I believe you have signed a real gem. Unfortunately for him we are very strong in the centre of defence at the minute. Hope he does really well for our wee county cousins.

No he’s getting blasted as killie at just mini rangers. You sing the same songs and vote that they get back in the league 

Musonda hasn’t kicked a ball for us in over a year and will probably come back injured anyway.  Stanger hasn’t impressed me much and constantly gets caught ball watching at set pieces.  No idea what Sanders is like, but we could certainly do with a more physically dominant defender.

23 hours ago, Ayr23 said:

The club should be speaking to Richard Merry and asking him not to embarrass the club. Especially as he is the stadium announcer. If he was just a random punter then fair enough, crack on with the cringe fest videos, but as a “representative” of the club it really is embarrassing. Scott Brown has obviously had his fair share of random/weird videos posted about him during his Celtic days, but in the small Ayr United world, it just screams tinpottery! 

Also to a post earlier about the badge, I really do prefer the new badge, which I know isn’t a popular opinion. 

23 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I prefer the new badge too. So much more asethically pleasing 

Agreed. The old badge was only the old badge.  Nostalgia is not what it used to be.

Tam McManus has apparently sent Somerset Knobs video to Broony

I PMd Tam begging him not to encourage that fuckin roaster

And asked him how the loan at Gartcairn is going and when he'll be recalled to Ayr

14 minutes ago, malkyshotton said:

FFS, place getting stunk out again with the Marvins 

Just to further stink your manky wee place oot……for some reason my last post went missing. Thanks Ryanair 1987 for making me aware and repost.

Killiefan getting blasted as a hunn just because he feels the same as most of the country outwith the east end of Glasgow, and now South Ayrshire, is quite a stretch. Broon was always a controversial character as a player but I fully believe he will now put all that nonsense behind him and go on to be a decent manager. Good luck to him.

On Sanders, I believe you have signed a real gem. Unfortunately for him we are very strong in the centre of defence at the minute. Hope he does really well for our wee county cousins

11 hours ago, andrewaufc said:

Pretty sure both Partick and Morton got 2600 allocation when they went to Ibrox in the cup, wonder if we’ll get an additional amount if we sell out?

Think Partick took 5k

1 hour ago, Jazzar said:

The hvn in you lot is never far away

Pot kettle.  Enjoy your friendly Scottish cup tie.  Funny watching the voice of reason spunk his load over you hitting the jackpot cos you drew them. 

Brass neck anyone from Ayr calling anyone a ***. Full town is absolutely riddled with them. 

FB_IMG_1706307947773.jpg

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

People are still expecting the same Musonda of last August to September to come and appear. It ain’t happening. Since he came back from injury last year he’s been pretty poor and I’m surprised he’s gotten away with his poor form until now. 

He’ll come back “injured” very overrated 

28 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Tbf, I’d rather there more like you guys and less of the arsecheeks of Glasgow. I think the one thing in common with Ayr and Killie fans is we all hate rangers and Celtic more than each other 

Problem is when we play you guys all the local **** come out to boost your crowd, we’ve had 30 years of being in the same league as them and we’ve now got a generation who hate the b*****ds. Don’t particularly like you guys but totally respect the local team thing and will shout you on at Ibrox.

54 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

No he’s getting blasted as killie at just mini rangers. You sing the same songs and vote that they get back in the league 

Plus the orange kits, the loving cup and the loyalist gaffer..