The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

32 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The statement is a bit ham fisted but the club could f**k up a free lunch so it’s probably just as well they aren’t running it. I’m not sure it’s a slap In the face though. 

They have asked for a volunteer to run them, someone could take names, money and book the busses and going by the statement, they would pay a shortfall maybe, and offering a starting point of the Hub. I don’t think that is unreasonable. 

It's the same old story. They could have framed this in a far more positive way while essentially keeping the same message, but that sort of thing isn't important to them.

51 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Did supporters busses not stop due to behaviour issues on board and now nobody is wanting the hassle of running one?  

Yup exactly this. Pretty sure the bus companies that were used previously eventually refused the business from the folk that ran them to games because there was frequently issues with behaviour etc or may have been that specific rules would have to put in place. Too much hassle with all that I think.

Edited by AUcal

38 minutes ago, Iain said:

It's the same old story. They could have framed this in a far more positive way while essentially keeping the same message, but that sort of thing isn't important to them.

They’ll do you a sixth kit with a picture of a bus on it first before they’ll organise one 

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Did supporters busses not stop due to behaviour issues on board and now nobody is wanting the hassle of running one?  

Given the number of coked up wee dafties at Peterhead, I wouldn't run a bus

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Long story short, some people cannot be trusted to behave in an appropriate manner and this is why we cannot have nice things.

10 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

The communications from the club have been a bit ham fisted of late. Obviously still grieving behind the scenes. It's totally understandable and we should cut them some slack.

Ffs, ok. How long did that queen character get?