The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Shame Ahui is away. I've only saw him twice this season but he's the most noticeably bad opponent player I've seen Morton come up against this season. Future generations will tell their grandkids about how bad his debut vs us was. 

1 minute ago, port-ton said:

Shame Ahui is away. I've only saw him twice this season but he's the most noticeably bad opponent player I've seen Morton come up against this season. Future generations will tell their grandkids about how bad his debut vs us was. 

Aye I imagine it was like us watching Van Shaik at Somerset. Although you had the sense to dump him after about five games. 

I reckon McAllister will keep his spot for now with McHugh challenging him and potentially starting if we get another midfielder in. Would guess that Willoughby will sign tonight and then maybe one more before the February deadline. 

Really poor transfer window for us.  Sanders ought to be a. Improvement on Stanger, and hopefully Musonda can perhaps go to right back, but otherwise, we’ve not really addressed any of the shortcomings in the team.  If Dowds gets injured, we’re pretty much screwed.  The questions mount for Mathie - even with an unexpected 250k windfall we still can’t come up with answers to our ongoing recruitment issues,

I reserve the right to delete this post if we sign Stephen Kelly (I doubt that will be an issue).