The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, Iain said:

Pretty easy quiz on the BBC website today:

image.png.7a5e61b8a9b553cebab6c9b106115281.png

No such thing as "big clubs".

It's a concept dreamt up by fucking losers whose lives are devoid of achievement and/or satisfaction so they pretend that the success of a football club is some kind of reflection on them personally. 

Edited by Richey Edwards

1 minute ago, TONTROOPER said:

True blue Vicki turns green with envy at a Tina show and promptly gets binned by Oswald's.

Your banter is quality without a mickey of voddy in ye

2 hours ago, Only me... said:

Get in the mood for the cup this weekend at Oswalds bar with Rangers Singer Vicky. What a night that will be. Oor Boaby can only dream of a forehead like that. Does she know any Tina Turner? FB_IMG_1707402941721.thumb.jpg.2077386a284787740d0618f2c205cfe0.jpg

Does she do requests? Yes? Okay, f*ck right off darlin  

2 hours ago, Only me... said:

Get in the mood for the cup this weekend at Oswalds bar with Rangers Singer Vicky. What a night that will be. Oor Boaby can only dream of a forehead like that. Does she know any Tina Turner? FB_IMG_1707402941721.thumb.jpg.2077386a284787740d0618f2c205cfe0.jpg

Two questions is she balding cos that forehead is massive ? And is she naked in that pic? 

Edited by ryanayr1987

7 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Two questions is she balding cos that forehead is massive ? And is she naked in that pic? 

The more I see that picture , I am convinced her hair is only growing out the back of her head and it is brushed over Bobby Charlton style. Maybe she sings naked and that's why it's popular with the fat necks. 

Edited by Only me...
Canae spell

3 hours ago, Only me... said:

That's a £40 Uber from her eyebrows to her hairline

3 hours ago, Only me... said:

Her hair line is higher snoop dogg 

13 minutes ago, baba douche said:

Just think it's out of order making fun of a woman's looks.

Even if she is a ***.

Aye but sectarian slurs are OK?

Can take the boy out of Glasgow etc

Edited by mugen_power

24 minutes ago, baba douche said:

Just think it's out of order making fun of a woman's looks.

Even if she is a ***.

And here I thought it was Robert Florence trialling a new character for Burnistoun