The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

They can both get to f**k as far as I’m concerned.

They get away with what they do because of the parochialism of the Scottish game. The media is either willingly or forced to indulge their pish because they’re deemed the only money spinning game in town up here. 

Send them down south and let capitalism hollow them out of all the sentiment that drives the OF, and turn them into the bland consumer brands that English Premiership teams have become. Doubt WATP and HH means f**k all to an American or Chinese investment firm or Gulf petrostate wanting to whitewash its human rights record. 

6 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

It looks like Dunfermline are in trouble a month or two ago they looked like playoff contenders. I am confident we will stay up and avoid the relegation scrap 

It's a tight league. There are only 8 points between 4th and 9th.

We've looked quite a bit better so far under Brown so I'm confident we'll pick up enough wins to avoid the relegation playoff. I reckon Arbroath are doomed and will definitely finish 10th.

I've seen highlights of Stranraer games a couple of times now and I love hearing the old guy doing the commentary. Gets proper into it if Stranraer are winning.

What a goal from Ecrepont. 

1 minute ago, AUcal said:

I've seen highlights of Stranraer games a couple of times now and I love hearing the old guy doing the commentary. Gets proper into it if Stranraer are winning.

What a goal from Ecrepont. 

Multi camera work as well, we wish we had highlights like that