The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Does anyone else cringe at these social media comments by L.B.? Surly a personal message to Fraser would be the appropriate way to congratulate a previous employee. Maybe I'm judging it wrongly, but pure stalker ex vibes from him.

Screenshot_20240214-101624~2.png

we-are-never-5bb107.jpg

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

23 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Does anyone else cringe at these social media comments by L.B.? Surly a personal message to Fraser would be the appropriate way to congratulate a previous employee. Maybe I'm judging it wrongly, but pure stalker ex vibes from him.

we-are-never-5bb107.jpg

Yer Da taking the divorce badly vibes.

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He is going through the stages of loss. He's a week away from posting "ungrateful c***s" or "Shite club shite fans" under club posts

You reckon he's going through the 5 stages of Somerset Boab?

2 hours ago, ComradeDiego said:

Not surprised to see one of their fans get a bit carried away in their big cup final. 

3 hours ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

we-are-never-5bb107.jpg

Aye it’s very cringy. Suppose it’s good that he’s not bitter about his sacking but it just comes across as really weird. 

On the QOTS child hooligan. There has been a rise in these tadgers in recent years and as someone who is old enough to remember the last wave of casual culture…..they can f**k off. All it will do is stop families going to games and stop older children in their formative years being allowed to go with their pals 

A bunch of 16 year olds, coked up while cosplaying as a football hooligan is fucking tragic. Even worse when it’s a guy in his 50s or 60s battling with them. 

9 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

On the QOTS child hooligan. There has been a rise in these tadgers in recent years and as someone who is old enough to remember the last wave of casual culture…..they can f**k off. All it will do is stop families going to games and stop older children in their formative years being allowed to go with their pals 

A bunch of 16 year olds, coked up while cosplaying as a football hooligan is fucking tragic. Even worse when it’s a guy in his 50s or 60s battling with them. 

Or boys in their late 20's/early 30's egging the wee guys on, but staying at the back when the lifting starts

4 hours ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

we-are-never-5bb107.jpg

Dont see a issue with it,yeah think your judging in wrongly

yeah like i personally don't get the issue here, i get it didn't end well but he was still someone who liked the club and will stay have good memories here, maybe a case of too soon since his removal i guess, but let him be happy for his former players 

Bullen set up home here and immersed himself in the club and it was whipped away from him quite quickly so I have sympathy for him wanting to keep involved in the social aspect of it. Probably a lot of players and staff are still in contact with him. If you’ve ever been made redundant and all of a sudden don’t see folk you spent 8 hours a day with every day, it’s a bit weird. 

29 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Bullen set up home here and immersed himself in the club and it was whipped away from him quite quickly so I have sympathy for him wanting to keep involved in the social aspect of it. Probably a lot of players and staff are still in contact with him. If you’ve ever been made redundant and all of a sudden don’t see folk you spent 8 hours a day with every day, it’s a bit weird. 

It is probably fair to say that his time as manager was a case of him being a good guy for the club, unfortunately in the wrong role.  Have to agree with you with how much he clearly put in, it must be very difficult to then go cold turkey. I don't mind him commenting it is actually quite refreshing to see a manager leave and not just absolutely slaughter the club. (Looking at Derek Adams just now with his weird stats). 

plus asssuming he ends up going back to Sheffield Wednesday in some capacity could maybe lead to a partnership of sorts can't hurt to have something like that (and hopefully actually lead to something unlike Burnley)

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

plus asssuming he ends up going back to Sheffield Wednesday in some capacity could maybe lead to a partnership of sorts can't hurt to have something like that (and hopefully actually lead to something unlike Burnley)

That's some reach 😉

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

I have been made redundant, I didn't then go onto my previous employers social posts sucking d**k. I'm pretty sure he'll keep in contact with people, and those that want to will keep in contact with him... But to comment such things (and this is not the first) just smacks of a jilted lover cringe. In my opinion of course.

1 hour ago, Hawk89 said:

It is probably fair to say that his time as manager was a case of him being a good guy for the club, unfortunately in the wrong role.  Have to agree with you with how much he clearly put in, it must be very difficult to then go cold turkey. I don't mind him commenting it is actually quite refreshing to see a manager leave and not just absolutely slaughter the club. (Looking at Derek Adams just now with his weird stats). 

Yes I really can't see why anyone would have an issue with this. There is nothing snide in his comments, and it just shows Bullen as a decent person who genuinely cared about the young players who worked for him. It is not uncommon in other areas of work for people to congratulate former colleagues on promotions or new jobs (typically on LinkedIn) so I don't see this as strange behaviour in any way.