The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Call me mad, but I'm confident for the next two games. Raith always seem to shit the bed when they have a chance to go above Dundee Utd, plus Dabrowski never gives me confidence whenever I watch him (another Mehmet). As for Partick they were dung with Ross Stewart in goal. 

4 points minimum 

Edited by Thereisalight..

10 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I’ve seen comments about McLean on here but I didn’t think it was that bad.

Its been said before but we also feel like he gives us nothing too.

Clarke called him out for it didn’t he? Basically said he couldn’t handle the pressure of his dad being a Killie legend and as such shouldn’t be allowed to ref your games. 

I don’t think he’ll ever consciously be biased against one team or other. But I think when you’re under pressure and making a decision, it can affect your judgement. In England, referees can’t take control of games where one of the teams come from the local area. It’s harder to do that in Scotland imo but you definitely can’t be refereeing games when your dad is in the Hall of Fame at one of the teams. 

9 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Call me mad, but I'm confident for the next two games. Raith always seem to shit the bed when they have a chance to go above Dundee Utd, plus Dabrowski never gives me confidence whenever I watch him (another Mehmet). As for Partick they were dung with Ross Stewart in goal. 

4 points minimum 

The Merchant of Doom has spoken....

10 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I’ve seen comments about McLean on here but I didn’t think it was that bad.

Its been said before but we also feel like he gives us nothing too.

I wouldn't say he gives you nothing. He gave you three red cards in a game. 

Interesting

I think it’s fair that Brown probably isn’t impressed with either goalie right now and Mutch getting injured has given him an excuse to go and get one. Big risk given his age but Doohan wasn’t much older when he came here. 

I won’t lie, I was hoping for something a bit more exciting.  Really surprised we haven’t strengthened more in this window - the 3 players we’ve signed have really made no impact at all, though I think Sanders should give us more options.  The other 2 just seem to be making up the numbers.   I guess we’re gambling on the current squad being good enough to stay up, which is to say the least, a huge gamble.