The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

59 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

My mate informs me the player of the year is the 27th and at Vinyl. 

I usually drag my cousin along but I've got no appetite for it this season. No real stand out this year. I'd probably give it to Murphy 

Precedent has been set that Amartey gets it. 

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

In the time honoured pie and bovril tradition, pics or gtf.

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

In the time honoured pie and bovril tradition, pics or gtf.

You got me 🤣

TMFO-Brendan-Gleeson-7.jpg

5 minutes ago, Iain said:

McAllister extension is an interesting choice

I feel like it is said every year, as a squad player fine but surely to f**k they are going to hugely upgrade this time.

If they don’t, then why even bother…

Obviously yes we do need an improvement at RB, but McAllister is as people have said someone who gives 100%, seems to communicate well with the team and is versatile enough to probably play anywhere in the back 4 so I don’t have an issue with him staying 

1 minute ago, muZZa__44 said:

versatile enough to probably play anywhere in the back 4 so I don’t have an issue with him staying 

Clubs at our level and budget need players who can fill in a number of positions within the squad 

I guess/know I’m in the massive minority but I love McAllister. Yes, he’s limited but by f**k the boy cares. A lot of the squad could do with a bit of McAllister in them. Starter when needed, excellent versatile squad player.

McAllister has shown improvement over the past season and a bit. He looked like a competition winner when he first joined. Absolutely hopeless. 

We do need to sign better full backs, but he's someone who can cover multiple positions in the back four which is important. Hopefully we see more improvement from him in the future.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

McAllister has shown improvement over the past season and a bit. He looked like a competition winner when he first joined. Absolutely hopeless. 

We do need to sign better full backs, but he's someone who can cover multiple positions in the back four which is important. Hopefully we see more improvement from him in the future.

Even then I’m happier knowing he only have to focus on signing 1 right back never mind 2 cause Watret is still maybe a year away from being ready and Tomlinson is not a full back 

17 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I guess/know I’m in the massive minority but I love McAllister. Yes, he’s limited but by f**k the boy cares. A lot of the squad could do with a bit of McAllister in them. Starter when needed, excellent versatile squad player.

I agree with you and know that I’m part of that tiny minority. He breenges in to every challenge, but at least he looks like he’s riled up and up for the occasion. I think he’d be a great squad player. 

Edited by Coollestersmoothe