The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

18 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Not a rip on him but Smith is really in his sandbox with this new stand.

I guess that after being a player or a manager, the only other way you can perform for the club is to do what he is doing. 

15 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Player of the year - Murphy 

Young Player - Bryden 

Goal - Chalmers V ICT for me 

Bryden? 

I know there aren’t too many other options but still. I’m not sure there has been a single game in the league he has offered anything outwith pressing and winning a couple of headers. 

Anyway - Stanger probably Murphy and Chalmers v Raith. 

Edited by No_Problemo

Scraping the bottom of the barrell with some of those goal of the season contenders, a deflected shot is a particular highlight lol

POTY - Dowds 

YPOTY - Stanger

Goal - Chalmers vs Raith 

25 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Bryden? 

I know there aren’t too many other options but still. I’m not sure there has been a single game in the league he has offered anything outwith pressing and winning a couple of headers. 

Anyway - Stanger probably Murphy and Chalmers v Raith. 

To be completely honest I'm problem voting with the he's one of own blinkers on.

Liked so many of those, Dowds at Airdrie cause we needed that joy, any of the goals in the Tuesday night thriller v Thistle, but for Roses’ pass to Murphy that’s my choice. 

19 minutes ago, GuyIncognito said:

Dowds POTY

Stanger YPOTY

Stuck between Chalmers v Raith and Murphy v Dundee Utd for goal of the season though.

If Dowds gets your player of the year he owes each and every one of our defenders a beer 🍺 🤣🤣♦️

Can’t believe folk are voting for Bryden over Stanger for YPOTY. Stanger had a few iffy moments at the start of the season but I think he’s probably the most improved player under Brown and I’d be quite happy with him starting in our defence next season.