The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

I'm clearly the only person who thinks Quitongo is a half decent player 😂. He seems to do pretty well against us anyway.

He was some signing on FM. There was at least one edition in which he was a must sign.

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

He was some signing on FM. There was at least one edition in which he was a must sign.

he's a must sign this year signed him and he's on 18 goals this season and we've just reached January

10 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

all this talk of signing morton players thouImage

In fairness McAdams and McGinty were/are both decent. Fjortoft and Salkeld though, Jesus f**k. 

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

In fairness McAdams and McGinty were/are both decent. Fjortoft and Salkeld though, Jesus f**k. 

When we signed Fjortoft and McGinty I don’t think there was an Ayr fan alive that could’ve predicted how utterly shite the former would be and how long the latter managed to last here and actually do well. 

I’d move McGinty on now though.

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

That No Context Ayr United twitter page posted a random picture of Salkeld earlier. Took me a while to remember who it was.

As for Fjortoft - cracking guy, but never a footballer.

i feel if Fjortoft scored that worldie against Killie he might have been remembered a bit better but yeah his best thing he contributed was a photo of him celebrating from the bench

1 minute ago, muZZa__44 said:

i feel if Fjortoft scored that worldie against Killie he might have been remembered a bit better but yeah his best thing he contributed was a photo of him celebrating from the bench

Got sent off instead. 

1 minute ago, muZZa__44 said:

He was fantastic for the ten minutes he was on the pitch before reverting to type and getting himself sent off. I thought that shot was going in. It would have been an absolute shitpinger.

See Mackenzie Carse is being freed by Celtic. Seemed to be highly rated but I’ve no idea how he got on at Queens Park last season. 

Absolutely clutching at any and all straws given the lack of rumours or gossip.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

See Mackenzie Carse is being freed by Celtic. Seemed to be highly rated but I’ve no idea how he got on at Queens Park last season. 

Doesn’t seem he got much game time. 

5BACA010-BC81-4BB2-A553-F306546021CA.png

51 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Broon is on holiday

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Broon is on holiday

Aye I saw that. 

Given that the club basically had offers in for players weeks ago, you’d imagine Brown has already spoken to those players and the ball is in their court.