The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, placidcasual said:

Might as well take the weegies' broo money from them.

Although if we're gonna continue to pay Reading and McCallister with it, it's all a bit moot.

Do we REALLY have to?

Pay Reading and McAllister I mean.

2 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

I will just put it out there .....people in the town of Ayr don't support there local club enough.....it's sad asf but true ....and this absolute garbage of "I'm not buying a season ticket till we sign good players" is complete lunacy.....

Without season ticket money how can we sign anyone or pay the signing on fees .....you reap what you sow and all that...

What do you guys want us to do offer magic beans to players..???

Or expect the chairman to dip further into his own pocket???

Ridiculous....get your season ticket bought , yer new shirt and go to the games ....

Then if it's still pish you have the right to moan.....

You've already put it out there.

Several times.

Away and buy several ST's to make up the difference then if you don't like what folk are doing with their own money.

8 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

I will just put it out there .....people in the town of Ayr don't support there local club enough.....it's sad asf but true ....and this absolute garbage of "I'm not buying a season ticket till we sign good players" is complete lunacy.....

Without season ticket money how can we sign anyone or pay the signing on fees .....you reap what you sow and all that...

Ridiculous....get your season ticket bought , yer new shirt and go to the games ....

Then if it's still pish you have the right to moan.....

IMG_3672.jpeg.093813ff4bfe54617cb2d6f9fa27c16a.jpeg

13 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Then if it's still pish you have the right to moa

Mate you are bang on here , most Ayr fans agree with you but you have upset the in crowd on here . Which to be fair is class.   

Just now, Dauntless said:

Mate you are bang on here , most Ayr fans agree with you but you have upset the in crowd on here . Which to be fair is class.   

Incapable of stopping and thinking why we have been largely shite for decades and haven’t grown our fan base. 

No, it’s everyone else that is wrong…

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

We played Celtic a couple of months ago FFS. First time in 25 years my arse.

Maybe we can invite them back in a couple of months time for the grand opening of my wallet.

I mean we didn’t…

I wish I had some magic beans to sell, think I’d have a couple of customers.

The clubs marketing strategy of. Season tickets are now on sale, buy one or don’t. We don’t care seems to have worked for some. Although we only have their word that they have bought a season. 

I'd rather pull my own pyubs out than watch us play Sellik in a pointless match. Might put the £20 saved towards something out the shop.

Also, I couldn't give a shit whether someone buys a ST or not. Another pointless conversation.

1 minute ago, Dauntless said:

This opinion is objectively wrong. The onus is on the seven-figure business to speculate (sign players) with their money before their customers (us) give them money for their services (season tickets).

It is not up to the customer to invest a sum of £300, which can be an absolute fortune for some, in the hope it might be worth their while.

8 minutes ago, Dauntless said:

Did you take a poll of something?

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Ah, Moffat's testimonial was ages ago. Time flies when you're having fun.

It was Celtic B against our youth team in a testimonial so yeah, we didn’t 

17 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

This is just absolute pish.  

The idea that we all owe the club £300 to piss up the wall and just see what happens :lol:

Folk are quite rightly fed up being served up shite for the past 4 seasons and waiting to see what the club are going to do to make it worth their while.  

You also have plenty fans who don't even buy season tickets in the first place but still attend regularly.  

Ta. That is my point, more politely put over than I could have managed. 

5 minutes ago, Dauntless said:

Aye I have upset a few but I don't care ...these are probably the same people that shout at the players after making one mistake ...

Reading makes a bad pass or misses a tackle"get to f**k reading" it's fucking cringe worthy...

But that's the self entitled world be live in thinking everything should be perfect...grinds my gears 

It's absolutely stupidity to think can sign good players without fans money coming in.

If you EXPECT Smith to spend a fortune on players without backing us yourself then you forgoe the right to moan.

5 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I am nearly 34 years old and have never bought a season ticket.

Not a reel fan 🤬

Just now, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Aye I have upset a few but I don't care ...these are probably the same people that shout at the players after making one mistake ...

Reading makes a bad pass or misses a tackle"get to f**k reading" it's fucking cringe worthy...

But that's the self entitled world be live in thinking everything should be perfect...grinds my gears 

It's absolutely stupidity to think can sign good players without fans money coming in.

If you EXPECT Smith to spend a fortune on players without backing us yourself then you forgoe the right to moan.

You judgemental ****** I must have spent 10's of thousands of hard earned money followed Ayr over the years. Now, rather than leading with my heart, I have to think with my head over family budgets. It's any companies main aim to get punters to part with their cash and so far we have Bryden, Mcwhater and paddy fuckin Reading to judge on whether it's worth spending our money on.... I'm begging for AUFC to give me something to spank my £ on, but it is no longer handed over in blind faith.... nor should anyone ne made to feel they must.