The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

This is how I felt an hour into the 1st partick playoff game. Just despondent. Totally hopeless. Ineptly livid. 

Germany are great. But by f**k, 3-0 down with a player sent off has to be the worst start ant an euros  ever by any team…

Edited by Coollestersmoothe

Fcking woeful half. Nauer could have been sitting watching Netflix for all he's had to do. We some how tried to park the bus yet ended up conceding 3 goals. Meh I'm.over it now but get Sir Lawrence on just because he's Sir Lawrence 

4 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Just get Shankland, McCrorie and McKenna on so I can boast to my German friends around me that they played for my club team 

Never mind can it just end please 

I've given Clarke the benefit of the doubt. It took a while to see past him being a DKB and to be honest he's got a very very limited squad to choose from, especially at CB.

I'll reserve final judgement until after we go out but I'll be glad to see the bank of him after this tournament. We've been horrible since we qualified. 

4 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

I've given Clarke the benefit of the doubt. It took a while to see past him being a DKB and to be honest he's got a very very limited squad to choose from, especially at CB.

I'll reserve final judgement until after we go out but I'll be glad to see the bank of him after this tournament. We've been horrible since we qualified. 

I agree he needs to go after this tournament but there is no outstanding candidate, we are going to end up with Steven Naismith or someone like that.