The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

55 minutes ago, United1973 said:

Any good? 

He's a solid Championship level CB.

Well liked at Morton and most Morton fans were pissed off that Broadfoot was getting game time over him, possibly Darragh too and that's why he's moved on.

Did have the odd shite game in him too right enough but as mentioned above, does have a bit of pace about him and could step in at RB if needed. Many felt he was better at RB than Tyler French but Dougie never.

Think most Morton fans would have been happy had he signed on again however Dougie's signings have been impressive so if we sign a good replacement, he'll be quickly forgotten.

Hope he gets something sorted.

21 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

He's the face of the club again these days. Boabs big coupon on the SRE mural is a cert.

Another boaby would be added strategically to the mural shortly after completion. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Darragh O’Connor or Jamie Hamilton? 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Darragh O’Connor or Jamie Hamilton? 

Are you guys not intetested in Steven Warnock ex Killie,  I think it was mentioned by somebody on this thread, that we were signing him,  nothing in it for us apparently..

Just now, Passionate said:

Are you guys not intetested in Steven Warnock ex Killie,  I think it was mentioned by somebody on this thread, that we were signing him,  nothing in it for us apparently..

It was mentioned because he was local but I think it was just a theory. 

The last thing we need right now is a winger although that hasn’t stopped us taking Jake Hastie on trial.

On 21/06/2024 at 15:43, callum-ayr said:

Red trimmings I’m sure. Folk going to lose their shit when they see the sponsor :lol:

I'm very confused now. 

I like the detailing on the collar and sleeves, but the clash with the colours of the sponsor is howling. 

Actually think I would like it without the sponsor. 

Edited by No_Problemo

It’s very in your face. 

I’m not sure why they’ve got Jamie Murphy modelling it with a pair of grey trousers on though. The full kit looks ok but the promo video there makes it look odd