The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You do get the odd loan player due to proximity so you never know.

You’re alright, thanks. 

Lachlan Cameron wouldn't have stood for it, even if it had lost him money in the long run.  Was thinking, was surprised he wasn't at the Celtic game for the new stand opening.  Had a quick peak on his twitter and seen he's not been active since 2022 :lol:.

The club probably thought (naively) that another full house, or close to one, would see us get more money than a tribunal and at half the waiting time. 

If there’s between 3-3,500 then it probably matches what we’d realistically get. 

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Lachlan Cameron wouldn't have stood for it, even if it had lost him money in the long run.  Was thinking, was surprised he wasn't at the Celtic game for the new stand opening.  Had a quick peak on his twitter and seen he's not been active since 2022 :lol:.

2022, was that not the year Truth Social launched? 🙃

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

James McPake claiming we offered Lee Ashcroft 1.7k a week. James McPake, however is a massive wet wipe so take that with a pinch of salt. 

Apparently paying Oakley the same amount too which I find hard to believe.

15 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

James McPake claiming we offered Lee Ashcroft 1.7k a week. James McPake, however is a massive wet wipe so take that with a pinch of salt. 

Meanwhile, Dunfermline offered National Minimum Wage.  

3 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

any one know how you set up an account to buy tickets now, I can't see an option to register for a Main Event Account and won't let me buy tickets without it.

You progress as if you are going to buy the ticket, then it takes you to a Sign In or Register page where you put your email address in, if you aren't registered with that email address the next page is your registration.  

I am not registered but I presume if that email address was registered then at that screen it will ask you to log in there.