The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I did hear the 'b***k Bas****s'  song sung by the Killie fans. I wonder if they have the same debate as us about the use of the words in the song? 

Edited by Ayrfix

2 minutes ago, Ayrfix said:

I did hear the 'b***k Bas****s'  song sung by the Killie fans. I wonder if they have the same debate as us about the use of the words in the song? 

Wish we wouldn’t sing it or at least change that word

4 minutes ago, Ayrfix said:

Missed that tbh. Think i was too busy being sick after hearing the 3rd rendition of "hello hello" ten minutes in.

14 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Wish we wouldn’t sing it or at least change that word

This debate has been done to death. 

30 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Love our new shithousing admin. Long may it continue. 

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

This debate has been done to death. 

Obviously not enough because it still gets sung

9 hours ago, Rb123 said:

They're all taking it line, bait and hook too.

Some clown saying about mind the gap, that the massive 1 place in the pyramid currently? 🤣

536,000 views so far. Job done.

11 hours ago, Ayrfix said:

Can guarantee they do. It needs binned. I've always considered it a Rangers song anyway, much like Hello Hello. Embarrassing that the K***ies still sing that.

13 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

Socials have been great this season.  More information, more content & more fun.    

Was certainly something we largely were displeased with (on here at least) so it's good to see it's improved big time.  

Highlights next. 

I do like the snark on socials this year. Suggests the people at the top have a high level of trust in whoever is producing the content, because it's sometimes a fine line to tread.