The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, rb123! said:
56 minutes ago, WATTOO said:
Is there an "imminent" imminent ???
Santa Kerr promised us a midfielder or two !!!!

There's still a week to go

I know, but don't see why we should need to wait until the last minute, especially where loan players are concerned (unless we have targets we're waiting on and fall back options).

I suppose our team on Saturday was decent enough and we still had McCowan on the bench along with the likes of Roscoe and Doolan so there is a bit of cover there.

Sometimes the excitement of the journey is much better than the actual destination...........

Im I right in thinking we can sign loans outside the window, so maybe waiting for actual signing first before turning to them? I would assume we will make some loan signing as why else would we push through Houston signing if we didn't have them lined up. Also is anyone else surprised we paid a fee to get Houston? I was under the impression Rangers were going to free him at the end of the season, were we worried someone else might steal him first if we waited until June?

16 minutes ago, honestly united said:

Im I right in thinking we can sign loans outside the window, so maybe waiting for actual signing first before turning to them? I would assume we will make some loan signing as why else would we push through Houston signing if we didn't have them lined up. Also is anyone else surprised we paid a fee to get Houston? I was under the impression Rangers were going to free him at the end of the season, were we worried someone else might steal him first if we waited until June?

I'm assuming it was the token gesture £1.00 or something in order to get around SFA red tape ???

Robbo etc may be able to help further with this ??

14 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I'm assuming it was the token gesture £1.00 or something in order to get around SFA red tape ???

Robbo etc may be able to help further with this ??

As we wanted him now Rangers played silly buggers and asked for a fee , and also get first choice of signing him when his deal is up , I think if we never signed him they would have recalled him in this window