The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Looking at that picture they've done a good job on repairing the wall after ned boy smashed into it. It was typical after so many Saturdays of storms, hurricanes, deluges etc the next ten or so Saturdays during lockdown were perfect for football. 

I still think its March in a way, except lighter and warmer. Everything set to pause.

2 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

For anyone missing their fix - took this yesterday
IMG_8688.jpg

Where is the new bricks after the killie fan drove into it. Did they replace the whole wall? I go in at the North Terrace so never go in the Somerset Road End.

2 hours ago, rb123! said:

Still think the most major change to Somerset in the near future will be AstroTurf.

Controversial but possible IMO

No Way Do Not Want GIF

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Where is the new bricks after the killie fan drove into it. Did they replace the whole wall? I go in at the North Terrace so never go in the Somerset Road End.

The wall around the  last turnstile on the right. If you look closely you will see the difference in the brickwork.

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Robbie Neilson to be announced as Hearts manager in the next few hours apparently.

Reckon that'll be Shankland offski, back you come Lawrence lol

Robbie Neilson doing a McCall lol

To be honest, I actually think its a better deal for Dundee United than Hearts. 

2 hours ago, rb123! said:

Robbie Neilson to be announced as Hearts manager in the next few hours apparently.

Reckon that'll be Shankland offski, back you come Lawrence lol

Robbie Neilson doing a McCall lol

A shite manager who will try to buy success again.

laughing de caprio.gif

Edited by Buckfast

56 minutes ago, rb123! said:

sign?

This is all getting very boring....

I’d be thrilled if we had our eye on McGinn , Paton , McManus , McDonald and Hartley , However this is Ayr United not Carlsberg , I doubt we have the resources for even two of that list ,so it youth with a point to prove freed by bigger clubs and loans from bigger clubs that won’t want too much compensation . It is what it is and we have to hope Kerr has an eye for a player and the contacts in the game to do him a favour or two .....

27 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Surely you won't sign players till at least August why pay players now to do nothing .

That is my understanding, players on current furlough will be spoken to when current extension finishes and training returns , Mark and Mike are clever guys and they will surely have in mind the majority of l their targets 

1 hour ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Anyone been watching the English football with no fans - strange - very strange.

It still amazes me how a game of football with no vested interest just isn’t the same - but is made so much worse with no atmosphere.

Stuck with the German fitba, can't get involved with the English football at all, the clubs just mean nothing to me. 

It is weird especially watching St Pauli where you might get a stream with no commentary and every now and then you just get a board member shouting 'SANKT PAULI!"

Especially when also on the same day watching Czech football where they have some social distanced fans making a racket.