The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

21 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:
57 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:
Announce guard of honour at Starks Park. 

Can't be many left from that promotion squad Ayr had

Can only think of Moore and Bell !

7 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Can only imagine the nick they're getting themselves into on Jambo Kickback at this latest revelation.

They've been using Microsoft paint to put a pigs nose on Lachlan. 

Absolutely bothered. 

12 minutes ago, North British said:

Can only think of Moore and Bell !

I can’t believe you’ve forgotten Andy Geggan on today of all days. I’m pretty sure Mark Kerr also signed in the January of that year. Moff was also there. 

15 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I can’t believe you’ve forgotten Andy Geggan on today of all days. I’m pretty sure Mark Kerr also signed in the January of that year. Moff was also there. 

Doh ! Ofcourse  the two came back from Dunfermline that summer !

Think any remaining ounce of respect which McCall had left for Ayr and Lachlan Cameron has probably just disappeared with what was said today.

"I have a lot of empathy for Hearts and Partick’s position, but I just have more for those who were successful on the park."

5 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Think any remaining ounce of respect which McCall had left for Ayr and Lachlan Cameron has probably just disappeared with what was said today.

"I have a lot of empathy for Hearts and Partick’s position, but I just have more for those who were successful on the park."

Did you listen to the whole podcast? Listening to Donald Findlay school Tam English is my new favourite hobby. 

Did you listen to the whole podcast? Listening to Donald Findlay school Tam English is my new favourite hobby. 

An incredible effort from Tom English to make Donald Findlay actually look fairly reasonable.

3 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Where can this podcast be found? I fancy listening to it.

If you google “Sportsound Scottish football podcast” it should come up. 

ETA: There is one done every day.

Edited by ayrunitedfw

It’s normally this time of year we get sound bites from Lachlan about how cash strapped we are. Would have thought Covid might have hit our cash flow so surprised there is spare cash to help fund other clubs legal bill  

It’s normally this time of year we get sound bites from Lachlan about how cash strapped we are. Would have thought Covid might have hit our cash flow so surprised there is spare cash to help fund other clubs legal bill  

He’s not using club money. It’s his own money and any cash from directors.

17 hours ago, rb123! said:

There seems to be a bit of knicker wetting beginning to happen, keep calm, Kerr will make decent signings (I hope).

@ayrunitedfw better be rapid to get the Maybole exclusive Tuesday night access to the Ayrshire Post to see if Kerr has any updates or if there's any of the 'big news' Robbo hinted would be in it.

Afraid to say there is nothing from Kerr in the post. Only news is confirmation about the planned social club.