The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 hours ago, North British said:

I think the Drinan thing may better than 50/50 . They have just signed Hawkins from Portsmouth , he’ll be Lambert’s first choice target man .  The L1 wage cap will force them to get players out on loan ...

Ipswich are just on their wage cap with the 3 signings they made. 

With Drinan being a no go IMO i reckon it'll be a loan from either Scottish Premiership or down south.

Up here i'd reckon Bruce Anderson could be good shout, behind Main, Watkins and a returning Cosgrove in the striker department. Had good spell in this league at Dunfermline. Hasn't played since first day of the season against Rangers, been warming up the bench since. Other options up here would be usual youth loan kid from Rangers or Celtic but not really knowledgable on options there.

21 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I admire your enthusiasm but he has played 107 games for Hull and has 34 full caps for Australia. I doubt a player of his quality will be signing anytime soon.

Did we not sign John Maisano who had over 40 caps for Australia?

He was pish.

Going by the breadcrumbs Robbo has left us, it is someone we probably wont have heard of but has had a decent grounding. My guess would be it will be someone like Reading. Most likely Scottish, been through the Scotland international set-up but not necessarily through a Scottish club.  

2 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

Next couple of days , and he looks decent , can’t say I have seen his name mentioned i!!

Is this a player who is at a Scottish Premiership club or is this who we signed on Friday? 

Edited by itzdrk