The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

29 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Would be a great gesture if people let them keep their tenner. That's what I'm planning to do anyway, I appreciate other people will see it differently. 

Not a chance. I sat for 1 hour trying to get it to work. By rights I should bill them for my time.

I think Pixellot should pick up the refunds rather than Albion Rovers by all accounts their system had a mare at various grounds tonight.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

In that back 4 that played tonight only Jack Baird was in his preferred position. Move Aero alongside him and bring in Houston and Reading and it should look more secure.

That was my thinking watching, they got the job mostly done tonight, couple moments aside. 

In that back 4 that played tonight only Jack Baird was in his preferred position. Move Aero alongside him and bring in Houston and Reading and it should look more secure.

It did look a bit fragile at times. Not forgetting that was a pretty poor league two Albion Rovers team. Roscoe did himself no favours tonight.

I don’t think Roscoe is terrible but I think he’s capable of a clumsy moment at any point. He’s clearly our third choice centre back right now and Kerr may feel he needs a replacement for Bell.

I don’t think Roscoe is terrible but I think he’s capable of a clumsy moment at any point. He’s clearly our third choice centre back right now and Kerr may feel he needs a replacement for Bell.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I know Muirhead was at centre back for all of our clean sheets last season, I am pretty certain he was his partner in the vast majority.  Make of that what you will. 

that malc guys obvious attempts at fishing on the sre facebook page are painfully boring now
Quite funny the amount of folk in the comments that always get hooked on the line and bait straight away looking to start an argument.

1 minute ago, rb123! said:
5 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:
that malc guys obvious attempts at fishing on the sre facebook page are painfully boring now

Quite funny the amount of folk in the comments that always get hooked on the line and bait straight away looking to start an argument.

madness how some people still fall for it

Was very impressed with the Bruce tonight.  I'm not sure we will play as many balls over the top when we get going but it's good to know he was flying away from the defenders, they are better in the championship but I'm not sold they are considerably faster. 

Thought we were very good switching the ball out to both channels and Walsh/McCowan were very comfortable collecting the ball. Excelled that all 4 of Anderson, Walsh, McCowan and Zanatta scored. Thought Miller and Murdoch worked well, however do need to remember it was lower league opposition. Big test on Saturday. Think that the Hamilton match will suit us more and possibly pick them off with the pace in our attack. Hope Walsh was just taking off as a precaution and not a bad injury.

6 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Just a thought i had there, where is Reading playing for the Scotland U21's, hopefully not somewhere with the 14 day quarentine on return!

Football players are exempt from the 14 day quarantine. 

17 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Thought we were very good switching the ball out to both channels and Walsh/McCowan were very comfortable collecting the ball. Excelled that all 4 of Anderson, Walsh, McCowan and Zanatta scored. Thought Miller and Murdoch worked well, however do need to remember it was lower league opposition. Big test on Saturday. Think that the Hamilton match will suit us more and possibly pick them off with the pace in our attack. Hope Walsh was just taking off as a precaution and not a bad injury.

The bigger test is the one tomorrow or Thursday when they go for their Covid tests.