The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Fitbafollower said:

Could we play with a formation with 3 centre half’s 

Baird Muirhead Roscoe?

Would have to be some amount of nonsense for it to work with the current squad, no recognised striker for example :lol:

LINEUP111609098114321.png

Trying to get 3 centre halves in the team is a bit mad with the squad we have,  I reckon a 4-1-4-1 may work, with Muirhead having a free roam either in front of Baird and Roscoe or behind them if need be as a Sweeper.

Sinisalo

Reading
Baird
Roscoe
Houston 

Muirhead

Walsh
Chalmers
Murdoch
Smith

McCowan or Moffat or Anderson

(Dunno who I'd put to play up top solo - probably Moffat cause he's a demi god).

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

?

Have I missed something....

He went to a Queen of the south game yesterday in where he was invited by the football club, he also posted it on social media.

Queen of the south have since apologized 

Edited by THEHonestman1910

1 minute ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

He went to a Queen of the south game yesterday in where he was invited by the football club, he also posted it on social media.

Queen of the south have since issued a non apology. 

FTFY

The gif below incaptulates all you need to know about Gorgeous George.

george hamilton news GIF

10 hours ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Queen of the south have since apologized 

Aye that's a right mess at Palmerston, Queen of the South's statement did not help matters at all, I don't think folk even knew his family were there as well as him, 'we are sorry that our fans have made us say sorry'. 

Thing is, you aren't even allowed to be there as an invited guest so f**k knows what they were thinking.  There's a strict set of rules regarding who can attend and how many at a maximum can be performing each set of duties.  

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Aye that's a right mess at Palmerston, Queen of the South's statement did not help matters at all, I don't think folk even knew his family were there as well as him, 'we are sorry that our fans have made us say sorry'. 

Thing is, you aren't even allowed to be there as an invited guest so f**k knows what they were thinking.  There's a strict set of rules regarding who can attend and how many at a maximum can be performing each set of duties.  

Maybe he's started a podcast?

3 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Did it not for you?

I thought you had said you had been at one of the games, and assumed that was the reason why.

Nah I work/volunteer with the PPV stream, basically do a live chat for folk struggling to buy it/ log in etc.  

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Nah I work/volunteer with the PPV stream, basically do a live chat for folk struggling to buy it/ log in etc.  

You also made it quite clear that it was a privilege given no-one else could attend.

Unlike that p***k Galloway who used his privilege to attend and then used it as defense when challenged. I paraphrase but he said something like "I have FIVE season tickets; I am raising the profile of the club to millions and I'm going to sponsor the club. Do you really want to speak to me in this way" when responding to a local journalist on twitter who challenged him attending.