The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Be quite funny if queens got fined or deducted points for this lol
They'll get hammered, rightly, with a fine. A points deduction would be a good laugh. We could be the first team in history to finish the league on minus points.

50 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Who is George Galloway??

Jeezo. Unless you're under the age of 19 that's not a good sign.

Nah i remembered the minute i saw him, had forgotten for a moment, viewed as the clown with interesting political views to say the least, probably a covidiot i'd expect

47 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, rb123! said:
Be quite funny if queens got fined or deducted points for this lol

They'll get hammered, rightly, with a fine. A points deduction would be a good laugh. We could be the first team in history to finish the league on minus points.

I canny see a points deduction making sense.  Unless he's left the amber zone and really set fire to the whole situation.  If he has been wrongly in attendance but kept to the rules of those allowed in a fine (with some suspended to ensure compliance) is perfectly reasonable. 

There were a lot of junior/highland teams in the draw that could have been stickier and like the tie we had a few years ago, could have went to multiple attempts at playing the game. 

Getting a league club will hopefully mean that whatever the result, it will be over on the day. 

They are going well in league two this year and look well organised.

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

There were a lot of junior/highland teams in the draw that could have been stickier and like the tie we had a few years ago, could have went to multiple attempts at playing the game. 

Getting a league club will hopefully mean that whatever the result, it will be over on the day. 

They are going well in league two this year and look well organised.

One possible problem might be that tier 4 restrictions will still be in place, so presumably that means we won’t be able to stay in a hotel overnight (assuming we have the money for that).  Would leave us with a horrendous round trip on the day.  5 hours?

11 minutes ago, HMIP said:

One possible problem might be that tier 4 restrictions will still be in place, so presumably that means we won’t be able to stay in a hotel overnight (assuming we have the money for that).  Would leave us with a horrendous round trip on the day.  5 hours?

We have Inverness in our league so we already so this. 

5 hours ago, itzdrk said:

I canny see a points deduction making sense.  Unless he's left the amber zone and really set fire to the whole situation.  If he has been wrongly in attendance but kept to the rules of those allowed in a fine (with some suspended to ensure compliance) is perfectly reasonable. 

Level 4 lockdown enough of an amber zone for you? 

Slightly off topic, has anyone on here won anything on the Honest Men Picks?

I appreciate there is a big chunk of luck but I am utterly honking at it. I actually think I should predict the worst on the Picks each week and it could be a wee bonus if we lose. However, I'm too big an optimistic for that.

23 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Level 4 lockdown enough of an amber zone for you? 

Nothing to do with level 4 restrictions, the amber, red and green zones are areas in every stadium in Scotland.  

21 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I appreciate there is a big chunk of luck but I am utterly honking at it. I actually think I should predict the worst on the Picks each week and it could be a wee bonus if we lose. However, I'm too big an optimistic for that.

I tried that method against Hearts and still did shite. 

37 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I’ve been just outside the winning spots a few times, very annoying! 

38 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Prize money  seems unusually large for something that doesn't cost anything to enter, never done it but I assume they are harvesting your data?