The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The complete dim witted arrogance is going to make it even funnier when Kilmarnock fall out the arse end of the Championship like thistle did when they came down.

Can you just imagine it    .?????

1 hour ago, super_carson said:

Maybe it's because it's the first time we've been in the same league for a while but holy shit lads, this patter is honking.

Can we get Falkirk back please? 

What you have to remember is that Kilmarnock didn't belong in the top flight and nobody really cared that they were there. Accordingly no Kilmarnock fan has actually had the opportunity to engage in regular banter for three decades. It's going to take them quite some time to pick up the habit.

2 minutes ago, cop said:

Surely the reason the new shirt hasn't been revealed yet is cos there's an exciting new signing going to be showing it off. Or here's hoping anyway

Think the promotional video has been made already

Can we get back on the negativity train, as the input from Kilmarnock fans has been eye bleeding stuff. 

Five days to go, still three starters away from a starting eleven 😳 I’ll accept it if they are in on time for the Hamilton game on the 20th of July, otherwise we are definitely gubbed for the Kilmarnock game. 

2 hours ago, Dauntless said:

Can you just imagine it    .?????

Well I suspect imagine it is all you will ever be able to do. I am sure no one at Rugby Park thinks that the season will be anything other than ups and some downs. The comment about Killie falling out the arse of the championship clearly suggests that Ayr would finish above us. If that were to happen your team would be playing in the top league in season 2021/22. Don't think that will happen.

Edited by KTID26
spelling

What you have to remember is that Kilmarnock didn't belong in the top flight and nobody really cared that they were there. Accordingly no Kilmarnock fan has actually had the opportunity to engage in regular banter for three decades. It's going to take them quite some time to pick up the habit.
I tend to agree with you when it comes to the banter, after the disappointment with the teams poor performance and the subsequent relegation I'm looking forward to the season ahead, it's not going to be easy there are a lot of good teams that will think they can win this league. I've always hoped the Ayrshire derby would return but with you lot coming up but let the games and banter begin.

If the past couple of days are anything to go by, then I think someone would be better setting up a separate thread for Ayr & Killie "banter", otherwise it's going to be a very difficult read trying to get anything of value from this forum for the rest of the season.

36 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I just read today is the NHS birthday, that's giving me the fear that the kit will have some kitsch NHS add on. Here's hoping not 

The sponsorship draw fills up the entire kit so it can’t be a patch somewhere. 
the kit was ordered in the Autumn last year I think so no one would have known this would be still a thing or not.