The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, super_carson said:

@Finlay21 What's the cut-off date for postal orders from the club shop?  Nae chance I can get down to Ayr this week to get a present for the old man, hoping it might make it to Edinburgh in time if I ordered today?

We are posting everyday , for Edinburgh if you order today we will post tomorrow and I am sure he will get it , I think it’s 20/21st as we do first class postage 

Edited by Finlay21

2 hours ago, AyrExile said:

Didn't go myself but your last point is to be expected. Could take a month or two to get it right on match days particularly when a rush of customers. Will probably give it a miss myself until the initial excitement calms down 

Around 50 people turned up last night with absolutely no issues on getting served , plenty of staff , only issue would be if lots of people went to bar at same time same as most pubs in the town , guy running the pub also looks after Harleys etc and he can see no issue 

The big test re: Mathie is what happens in four hours time.

Oh also, could the three or four raging nutters still unaware of the continuing deadly global pandemic please report to their nearest hospital, asked to get coughed on by someone in the ICU, catch Covid and die. Thanks.

Duffy is really clocking up the accolades:

• 1 win in 12 league games.

• 12 games in a row where we concede first.

• Losing to the DKBs at home for the first time in three decades.

• Averaging less than 1 PPG (including his spell as caretaker).

It's beyond untenable, get the empty shell of a football manager fired into the sea by a trebuchet. I never want to see him associated with this club ever again. He is part of the problem and should have no hand in turning things round. He has been found wanting and has utterly failed. The pretence is over, the cheap option has failed. He has to go!

Duffy GTF! 

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Moffat has been a Big part of our forward play and we have looked better going forward in recent weeks, dropping Afolabi and retuning Moffat and Bradley have brought rare bright spots

Sal-fuckin-keld 

This is the biggest indictment of Duffy. He hasn't got the best out of this squad. It is limited and imbalanced but we should be able to put a first 11 out to give the other 4 teams in the bottom half a game.

Instead he sets us up passively every game which is fine if we actually had a defence that could absorb pressure but we don't. He then puts our better players on and tries to salvage something.

Then he repeats it. He simply isn't up to it he's marginally better than Hopkin but that's about it. Both are 2 of the poorest managers I've seen - along with Roberts.

Edited by Trogdor

We have found loads of gaps at the back of the queens defence but the players we have are either not in the middle or the player making the final ball is pish.

All down to team selection, 1 up front, this defeat, like many others is 100% on Duffy and his style of play. He thought defending would win this. The game was lost 10min in and he’s still not changed it.

We could sign Messi in the January window and Duffy wouldn’t play him.